More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

What Celebrity do you manage?

Rihanna

Rihanna was every mans dream girl, but what the public didn’t know was how much of an asshole she was.

You ask to see her to negotiate her contract again, and what people we’re offering her. She sits down, and you start discussing her newest contract she signs it, but before she could leave you ask her to look at the tv screen.

She growled “whatever” she stared at the hypno spiral on the tv in an annoyed way. After a while her eyes start to get very heavy, and she started to fall asleep. She then feel asleep, and was under you’re spell.

“Rihanna can you hear me?” She nodded her head mindlessly. “Good now for your concert tonight you will ask for a volunteer to help sing a song with you, but instead you will give him a lap dance.” “You won’t find it strange at all you giving him a lap dance.”

“You’re trigger word to be brought back into your trance is “sleep.” “Also after your concert you will come back home into my office no questions asked.” “Now wake up” you snap your fingers.

She woke up, and was being as snobby as usual not thanking you at all for anything you’ve ever done for her. She stormed out of the office, and went to go do her concert.

She brought a young man up about about way through the story He was probably 19, and his name was Peter. She started to give him a sexy lap dance, and as she did he grabbed her hips. She swayed her hips side to side giving him a show, and he was even able to grab her tits at one point.

After the lap dance she continued the show, and when it was done she come back into you’re office as instructed to do so.

She took at seat, and you tell her instantly to “sleep.” She fell back into her hypnotic like state.

What else do you do to Rihanna?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)