More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bigdeniro bigdeniro

Where was my buddy?

Right where he was supposed to be...

I walked into the dark arcade and watching the flashing lights and the floor without bumping into anyone. there were 15 little booths that had doors on them and some without. The outside of the booths showed the movies that were playing, a gay movie and a straight movie. As the aisle lled to a dead end the back 5 booths were dark and I could hear maoning and not from any movie, the moans were coming from inside the booths. There must have been 20 or so guys and even what looked to be 3 women also going into booths. I had yet to see my buddy and I thought i heard his voice saying something but I couldnt tell. I went into a booth and dropped a few quarters in and the movie was showing two guys getting their dicks sucked by an older woman. I like older women and I was watching it while rubbing my cock thru my levis. I unbttoned them and fished out my cock, it was beautiful, thick, 18 years old, and 6 inches. I had fucked about 6 girls since I lost my virginity when I was 12. The movie showed the guys taking turns punding this hosewife and she was taking loads in her mouth and every hole sghe had. The lady on the screen looked very familiar too me, I know I have seen her before, but where? The one blonde guy in the film was face fucking the lady and when he grunted THATS when i knew who she was. It was Margie, Margie as in my aunt margie. My dads younger sister. She was at least 30 and I was always infatuated with her growing up. Her kisses were always wetter than the other aunts who kissed me. My aunt in porn, so hot. I was dropping another quarter in and I heard a slurping type moan on the other side of the booth. I listend and I swear it was my buddy. I looked down and saw a small hole and looked thru it. Thru the flickering light I saw my best friend on his knees slowly licking up and down and swallowing a big black cock that belonged to a huge man. The great part is I knocked on their door.......

Lighter please

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)