More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by qexiqex qexiqex

Mind busy fantasizing, she opened the

Right Door

It felt as if her body dissolved into a mist of nothingness. It was eerie, hovering in mid-air, mind perfectly clear and all-knowing. She was still trying to make sense of her surroundings when she spotted the exact scene pictured in the image just a few feet away and excitedly levitated over there.

Hovering right above the scene, she suddenly realized that she knew the names of the girls and how they got into this awkward situation.

With bated breath, she watched the story unfold right beneath her.


"So what are we supposed to do now?"

"Shhh! Don't talk for starters! Can't you make sense of a simple sentence, you dizzy, big-titted slut? They said we'll have to compete in these ridiculous outfits."

ZZZZAPPP!

"Ouch, dammit! My nipples!"

"Silence, Red! No talking between participants! Approach the stage and take your positions, NOW!"

Red and Black reluctantly walked over to the center of the room, their exposed breasts jiggling and their odd tails dragging on the floor. Red knew she had a good chance at winning against that doofus, that the competition was more about mental strength than mere physical power, although the fight would get quite physical indeed.

She focused her mind, tried to ignore the tugging on her nipples, the low-level buzzing electrodes in and on her lady bits. As soon as she reached her place, the cuffs separated, **** her in a spread-eagle position and pulled her up. She was floating in the air vertically, arms and legs spread wide. Black was following suit and soon, the big-titted whore was bouncing in the air as well.

"Remember," the PA system announced, "You can only touch the ball with your tail! Hit your opponent with as much energy as you can. Face is off limits. Chest counts double. When you land a hit, your opponent will receive a penalty shock while you earn an encouraging pleasure buzz. Each round is ten hits. After the third round, the winner receives their bounty while the loser will be off enjoying some hands-on time with our paying members. On your marks! Get set! Go!"

Red tried to focus, tried to move the tail with her thoughts like she was instructed to. But the damn thing kept slipping away! She flew a bit upward. Suddenly, her body spun around, her boobs hanging down and jiggling uncomfortably.

"Penalty! Keep yourself upright, Red!"

The girl squeaked in pain as electricity shot through her sex. She clenched so hard that she feared for her muscles to cramp.

Meanwhile, Black has spotted the baseball-sized, silver ball floating in the air and whacked it with her tail in the rough direction of her opponent.

"Ouch, dammit!" she heard Red scream in pain. Black moaned lustfully as the electricity teased her nipples and entertained her clit. She laughed, "How's that, small-titted bitch?"

"Small-titted? Just because you have such freakishly large hooters, I am small-titted? My boobs are more than generous! Take that, whore!"

She slung the ball with her tail, hitting the tramp right in her fat knockers. When she felt the teasing, pleasant tingle on her boobs, she knew she had hit her.

Meanwhile, Black was shaking and spasming as punishment was delivered to her nubile body.

"Owwie! You mean bitch! I'll teach you!"

The two young women were chasing around each other, tossing balls while getting to grips with their odd appendage. Black was soon in the lead, smacking the tits of her enemy with one ball after the other.

"Win for Black! Round 2! Go!"

Red was quivering. Her sex was already so sore from all the shocks and her tits felt so burnt that she was close to giving up. But she couldn't let that black hooker win the game! It took all her strength to throw that ball again. The long and pleasing buzz told her all she had to know. Hopefully, Black was having a terrible time with her punishment!"

"OUCH! Dammit!" Black groaned, slowly recovering from the blast to her privates. The tail somehow felt off and she had a much harder time to control it. Black grabbed the ball and tossed it in the general direction of Red, but it missed her by a wide margin. The counter hit Black right into her love triangle though and caused a cascade of high-voltage pulses that took her breath away.

Black scrambled, gave everything but could barely make a dent. Soon after, the announcer declared, "Win for Red! Final round! Go!"

Somehow, Black had lost her mojo. Red was flinging ball after ball at her, hitting her sore boobs, her pussy, even her ass. She tried to evade, tried to trick her opponent but nothing worked. The punishments demolished her body and soon she was spasming in pain while, at the same time, Red was shrieking in ecstasy.

"Win for Red! Black is out! Congratulations, Red!"

"That bitch," moaned Black, lying on the floor with her hands between her thighs, "I have never been so humiliated in my life!"

"Don't worry, girl, you'll get humiliated so much more in a few minutes," a young guy from staff smirked, groping her large, sore tits, "Come on, on your feet! Our members are waiting! And get out of that skimpy outfit! We'll have something so much better and more accessible for you to wear this evening."


Suddenly, a gust of wind grabbed Becca and pulled her back through the door.

Where Did Becca find herself now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)