More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vmredd72 vmredd72

Who is at the door?

Ricky and Alex

"Hi Mrs. Redd" Ricky and Alex say in unison almost.

"Oh Hi boys, I wasn't expecting you this early." I replay back

"Yeah, Graham asked us to hangout before the cookout this evening." says Ricky. Alex chiming in behind him "Yeah, hope that's cool Mrs. V."

"Sure, Graham and his dad ran out to the store for me. You boys can keep me company until they get back. Come on in." I saying turning around and feeling my sundress sway slightly higher than I mean for it to.

Ricky nudges Alex and whispers "Bro, look." Alex snorts out at the slightest sight of my silky black thong.

I can slightly hear the whisper but can't make out the words. Ricky and Alex have always had a thing for me, but have gotten bolder since turning 18. Ricky is your standard 18 year old teenager. He plays all the sports at school, keeping himself in great shape. He's almost as tall as I am, with a long slender body. Alex, however, is the polar opposite of Ricky. Alex is the overweight nerd, that makes everyone laugh. They have been my sons two best friends for almost all of their lives.

"Come hang out with me in the kitchen boys, do you want anything to drink?" I ask

"I'll take some water" says Ricky.

"And I'd love a soda, Mrs. V" says Alex

"of course boys" I say as I reach into the refrigerator to grab a cold soda for Alex. I turn to place the soda on the table for Alex, I must have turned around quicker than these two boys thought. Catching them both wide eyed and staring, Ricky with one finger point at me.

"Everything ok, boys?" I say with a sly grin on my face.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Redd. Everything is more than OK." Ricky replays with a slight amount of sarcasm in his voice. Which caught Alex off guard, causing him to giggle loudly.

"Now let me get a glass for your water Ricky" I say turning to find the cabinet with cups. "Ahh here we go" I say. All of the clean cups are on the highest shelf causing me to have to reach slightly to find one. This causes my sundress to rise up in the back revealing my black silk thong and bare ass checks. I can feel that my dress is no longer covering in the back. This causes more giggles from both boys. Again I can hear slight whispers from the two. Knowing they are getting a show. As I walk over to fill the glass with water, I ask "So what are you boys giggling at back there?"

What are they giggling at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)