More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pharun pharun

Who wins?

Rick wins or does he?

Meanwhile Sasha and Amy was preparing the food for their movie night.

"So how are things between you and Rick?" Amy asked while she was cutting up some tomatoes.

"Really great, he is such a understanding and caring guy" Sasha replied.

"oh really, well Jake is a bit.....dominating, especially in the bedroom." Amy giggled.

"How so?" Sasha asked a bit concerned for her friend.

"No nothing like that, it's just when he fucks you you know you've been fucked. I kinda like it rough you know" Amy said blushing.

"Do you mean he's very big down there?" Sasha asked.

"Oh god yes" Amy said as she took out her phone, scrolled around a bit and handed it to Sasha.

Looking at the phone Sasha saw a pic of Amy sucking the biggest cock she had ever seen. From the angle of the photo it must have been Jake who took it.

"Fuck Amy, that's like 8 inches or more" Sasha giggled as she stared at the photo.

"Rick is a decent size but nothing like that monster" Sasha continues now also blushing.

"I'm sure you'd love a cock like that stretching your holes" Amy teased.

Sasha just blushed at Amy's statement as she continued with dinner.

Back in the living room Rick's phone buzzed and he opened the photo he had won from Jake.

Looking at the photo he saw Amy close up with a cock in her mouth. Jake must have taken the pic while she was giving him a blowjob. The look of shock on her face must've been caused by Jake coming in her mouth as he could see some cum running down her chin. But the most shocking of all was the size of that cock. It was huge and thick, most likely 8 to 10 inches. It stood tall and proud, covered with thick veins.

"Hey..this isn't Amy naked, its a pic of your junk with Amy's face" Rick accused Jake.

"You can see her tits, isn't that naked enough" he replied.

"Anyway it's all I have at the moment, tell you what though...I'll send you a updated pic later in the week" Jake assured.

Before Rick could reply the girls entered with the food and he quickly switched of his phone.

After dinner plans?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)