More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zig322 zig322

Who do you choose?

Richie

"Here's fine mom." Richie tells his mother

"Are you sure? The house is right around the corner."

"I'm sure mom, trust me, having people seeing me getting dropped off by my parents would only add to the ridicule I'll get for wearing this outfit."

"Oh, what's wrong? You make a good superhero."

"If you call 'this' what a superhero looks like." breathing a sigh, Rickie gets out of the car, "See you later mom, I'm sure I'll need you again."

"I'll be back at 10:30! Love you, my baby boy!" with that, Mrs. Maxwell drives off, leaving her son to give one more like as his costume before sighing again and begin walking to the party.

You see, Richie wasn't what you would call an 'alpha-male', hell calling him an 'omega-male' would be wrong too. Richie wasn't too tall for his age, not too short, but most of the girls in his class are taller than him. An absolute wimp, he is usually picked on by the jocks, made fun of by the cheerleaders, even the nerds pity him. His only friend, Ronald, came up with an idea for them to dress as Batman and Robin, from the old 1960's show for a Halloween party the head cheerleader was throwing, and unfortunately for Richie, he was Robin.

Having watched a couple of episodes, Richie and his mom were able to make a pretty accurate costume. But there was one detail he groaned at, as apparently Robin on the show seemed to be bare legged, so with much humiliation, he asked his mom to help shave his legs (he wouldn't trust himself with a razor), and when she was done, he had to admit, his legs looked very feminine. Unfortunately, when he watched the show again, he finally noticed Robin wasn't actually bare legged, but was wearing flesh colored tights, and since it was too late to get a pair, his mother lent him a pair of her pantyhose.

Feeling he was wearing the most humiliating costume for Halloween, Richie arrived at the party and managed to find Ronald, but he wasn't Batman, he looked to be Captain Jack Sparrow

"Ron, what the hell! You said we were gonna be Batman and Robin!"

"Oh, Sorry Rich, just some Halloween pranking, bro!" Ronald laughs, "Man, you actually came as Robin, dude I've got to say you might have the best legs here."

"Shut it! God I feel so humiliated right now." Richie began to walk away, but Ronald grabs him

"Come on, Rich, you've just got here. Let's party on, Boy Wonder!"

With that Ronald drags Richie into the house full of partiers, the boy protesting all the way, but Ronald was slightly stronger than him and his protests were in vain.

How does Richie's night start out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)