More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Which wedding do you decide to crash?

Richest Family in Town

The Van Haarolds were the richest family in town. The father, Randolph III had inherited his wealth and had made more money in real estate investment. He married a former beauty queen, Victoria, and she was the now the queen of the society page in the newspaper. She was 48, but thanks to plastic surgery, frequent spa visits, and regular tennis and yoga, she looked much younger. Victoria was famous for her lavish parties. She had reportedly spent over $100,000 on her daughter London's sweet sixteen party and bought London a red Ferrari for her high school graduation, and her crusade to make panhandling and vagrancy illegal.

There were rumors that Randolph was none to thrilled about his wife's spending, but the couple remained together. Victoria was also in the news for vigorously fighting to have a new mixed-income housing development built near her ritzy neighborhood and to have anti-panhandling and vagrancy laws put on the books

London went to Cornell for college but dropped out after being put on academic probation for low grades due to too much partying and too little studying. She ran a fashion and vacation blog and web series where she flaunted her latest purchases and vacation photos. She was now twenty five and engaged to Colton Winslow, heir to his father's financial empire.

The family had rented out the Rosemead Country Club for the wedding and had turned much of the golf course into the venue with large tents. London had no fewer than nine bridesmaids, mostly girls from her debutante circle.

You decide crashing this would be fun

where to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)