More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Withness Withness

What's next?

Richard Remembers

Richard remembered when he had first moved here, he had to apply for a local driver’s license at the DMV. The only other male there had been an elderly gentleman who looked to be at least his early fifties with a full head of greying hair. While seated, the old man had been staring at the shapely ass of a girl young enough to be his granddaughter standing several feet in front of him. With complete aplomb, he had taken out his grey-haired dick and started idly playing with himself in full view of the assembled female customers. Richard had been shocked when in about a minute, no less than nine women had promptly offered to fuck him or suck his dick. The early twenties blonde had turned to see the commotion behind her and met the sight of the codger fondling his dick. It didn’t take her more than thirty seconds to ask him if she had made him do that. The old man just smiled faintly and nodded to her. In a truly sympathetic tone, she apologized for her carelessness and asked if she could take care of it for him. The old man had barely finished nodding again before she swiftly dropped to her knees in front of him and proceeded to slurp on his still mostly limp, wrinkly dick vigorously. Richard had been pretty sure he was catching flies with his open mouth. The old guy hadn’t said a word or done anything but whip out his cock and he had a beautiful, young girl he’d never met before sucking his dick like it was her favorite candy.

The women who had previously offered some relief to the old man had looked varying degrees of put out. A curvy black girl with sparkly, purple-dyed hair wearing a midriff revealing top and bell bottom jeans had been one of them. Pursing her matching glitter-purple lips, the black girl brightened when she noticed Richard staring at the blonde’s enthusiastic cocksucking.

“Hey Sugar, you don’t have to just enjoy the show. You want me to suck it for you?” she’d said.

Richard had to admit he hadn’t been thinking the clearest at the moment. “Huh?”

She had laughed and moved to stand in front of him for a moment before casually crouching down and subtly laying her jacket in front of her while her keys jingled in her purse as it followed her jacket to the floor next to her. “Do you want me to suck your dick for you honey?” She knelt there smiling encouragingly at him. “I’ve been told I’m pretty good. I swear I won’t stop until you cum and I’ll swallow if you want.”

He had still been processing her words when he felt a definite pressure on the tent he was pitching in his pants. Looking down he noticed a hand that was most definitely feminine and definitely not his firmly massaging him while hearing “I can suck it for you too!” rather quickly. Turning in the direction the hand originated from, Richard had seen a dark brown brunette sitting next to him and giving a noticeably smile. She was maybe early forties and attractive in a Stacey’s mom sort of way. The woman smiled in what Richard thought she thought was charming, but only seemed more . “I’ll suck your dick too. If you like we can fuck!” without waiting for his response, the brunette began opening the fly of his pants.

The black girl started with an indignant “Hey-!” before Richard raised both his hands to the two women.

He gave an apologetic look to the brunette before motioning to the purple haired girl already in position in front of him. “She did ask first.” The black girl gave the older woman a smile that probably would have qualified as bitchy before brushing her hands brusquely away. With a definite air of smugness the black girl had unfastened his pants and given his mostly stiff cock a few strokes with her soft but somewhat cold hand. Turning her gaze to him, she gave a playful wink before planting her face in his crotch and engulfing him in her mouth almost to the pubes. He got out a hushed “Holy shit!” as the black girl started to energetically fellate him.

As the black girl sucked away, the brunette glared at the back of her bobbing purple hair. Seeming to accept his choice, she took hold of her breasts through her sensible red shirt and pushed them together to create some nice cleavage. “As long as we’re here, do you want to play with my tits or make out? It’ll give us something to do.” Apparently disagreeing with this, the black girl blindly felt for Richard’s hands and firmly placed them on the back of her head still in motion. He heard a muttered “Bitch.” From next to him but ignored it as he rested his palms on the back of the purple hair in his lap and looked over to the old man who had started this whole thing.

Richard gave a mental ‘Holy shit!’ as he witnessed a few new details to the original blowjob. For one the blonde was sucking the elder’s dick so enthusiastically her loose, blonde hair was flapping about and he was surprised her neck hadn’t cramped up. Another thing was the old man may have been a passive observer, but he had a phone in each hand apparently videotaping the girl sucking him off. The blonde was repeatedly brushing her hair out of her face with both hands and looking up to him and the phone cameras as she blew him, unconcerned with the public sluttiness. She must have been pretty good, because the old man’s cock looked solid as it slid rapidly between her lips. All the time this was happening, the numbers to be seen were being called out every so often. As the last one was called, the blonde went all the way down on him for several seconds and fished a small piece of paper out of her back pocket, glancing at it as she came back up for air. Giving the old man a tense smile, she said something and gestured vaguely toward the service windows. The elder looked around himself as several women smiled and moved towards him. The blonde noticed the women approaching with alarm and Richard saw the front of her tight t-shirt had several wet spots where she’d drooled spit and precum during her blowing the codger. She seemed to speak to him hurriedly and gave a large smile. The old man had looked at her for several seconds before giving a slight shrug and handing the blonde one of the phones he had been recording her with. Saying something back to her as she slipped the phone into her pocket, the blonde smiled a little more and helped him stand up from his chair. While Richard was vaguely aware of the black girls very wet and wild blowjob, the blonde led the old man to an empty service window and undoing her tight jeans and pushed them down around her ankles to reveal a very bald pussy. Spreading her legs slightly, the young girl leaned forward to rest one forearm on the counter of the service window while with the other she reached between her legs to guide the old man who had dropped trou right behind her and shuffled up to start pushing himself into her. He hadn’t even bothered to zip up in the first place. Placing his hands on her shapely hips, he started to thrust into her as she rested on both forearms now and talked to the DMV agent behind the counter. Within the minute, the thrusting geezer slid his hands up her smooth sides and under her to push her shirt over her tits to let them bounce freely when he wasn’t squeezing them and pinching her nipples. All the while the girl continued to talk to the agent, mostly naked and being fucked by an old man while she tried to work out whatever she was here for.

Richard had been focused on the blonde’s tits bouncing gently when he felt a sharp sensation from the tip of his dick. Glancing back to his lap, the black girl had lifted her head a bit and was looking up at him while using the tip of her tongue to probe his piss slit. Noticing she had his attention the purple haired fellatrix gave the tip a quick kiss before smiling up at him. “I must be losing my touch if you’re getting distracted. Am I doing it the way you like baby?”

He nodded in the affirmative. “You’re doing great. I’m enjoying it.”

On her knees she didn’t look completely convinced. “Still, maybe we can do something else that you might enjoy a bit more?” pausing and regarding his rigid staff for a few seconds, she seemed to have an idea. “Oh! Would you like to fuck my face?” Grinning at his shocked expression, the black girl pulled him up to stand. Using one of her hands to push his shirt up out of the way and the other to pull his pants down to his knees, she took the hand that wasn’t holding his shirt and guided his hands back to her head.

Richard had to admit he was a bit surprised. This was only his second public blowjob. His first had been on the plane on the way into the city. “You want me to…?”

“Fuck my face.” She said matter of factly, like the sun was shining. “Use your hands to throw my head as hard as you want on your dick. Pull my hair, grab my ears, go nuts.” Leaning forward to take him back into her mouth a little past the tip, she idly played with him with her tongue. She looked up at him with an innocent and unselfconscious expression. Like the fact she was asking a stranger to fuck her face in front of almost a hundred other strangers was normal. In this world it was.

Trying to ignore the dozen or so people, all women, who were paying attention, he took a firm, but not overly tight grip of her head and began thrusting shallowly into the girl’s mouth. After maybe two minutes, the girl tapped his side with her free hand and used it to make the hand signal for ‘talking’. Taking his hands off her head while she pulled her face off his crotch, he immediately started to apologize. “I’m sorry if I hurt you I really have….” But stopped when she raised a finger to her lips with a concerned expression on her face.

“You’re getting a bit soft. Are you nervous or not into me?” Richard shook his head ‘no’. Keeping the concerned expression she kept going. “I don’t care if you hurt me. You can be as rough as you want.” Richard still looked a bit hesitant. “You can treat my mouth like a cunt with a tongue. Just use me to get off.” She must have seen something in his face, because her expression suddenly became knowing. “You like dirty talk don’t you? Well my mouth will be occupied, but you can talk as dirty and mean to me as you want.” Smiling slyly, she started stroking his spit slimy cock with her free hand while leaning forward to start licking his tip. “Call me a slut, whore, bitch, cunt, moron, worthless garbage, cum dumpster, filthy.” She punctuated every insult with another lick. “Any and all of the above. My mouth is your toy.”

He hadn’t needed any extra encouragement from that point. He’d fucked the hell out of her mouth and minutes later was roughly holding her face to his pelvis while he came what felt like a pint of jizz straight into her throat while she noticeably gagged. When he was done and she’d zipped him up, she asked him in hoarse from being throat fucked voice if he’d like her number. After making a guy cum or being fondled, most women offered their numbers in the hope the guy would come back for more and possibly knock her up. He got both hers and the brunette’s before his number was called.

Other memories or back to the present?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)