More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mike.peregrine mike.peregrine

Which "hero" are you going to be?

Richard Blaine, American Expatriate

Ricks

"Rick, why do you always want me on my knees," Yvonne asked in her heavy French accent, "Either like I am now, pleasing you with my mouth. Or in bed, on all fours while you use me... back there."

Richard "Rick" Blaine, American expatriate and owner of a popular nightclub, was sitting in a high-back chair at his desk in his upstairs office-slash-living quarters. As usual whenever his club was open, Rick was wearing a double-breasted white dinner jacket - currently unbuttoned - with a folded handkerchief in the breast pocket, black tuxedo trousers having a velvet stripe on the outside of each leg, a starched shirt with black studs, and a black bow tie. His pants were open and shoved down to about mid-thigh, as were his boxer shorts. His erection was standing up straight, the spit coating it causing it to glisten from the desk lamp.

Kneeling between his legs was Yvonne LeBeau, her ankle length sequinned evening gown was tugged up past her knees to prevent dirtying it on the floor. She had her elbows resting on Rick's thighs, her well manicured fingers splayed out on his abdomen, framing his pubic hair and hard cock.

"You know what I like best about you... pleasing me with your mouth?" he quoted her words back to her. He placed his strong calloused hand on each side of her head, crushing the wavy curls in her blonde hair. "It keeps you from talking."

He pulled her head downwards, the woman opening her mouth to accommodate him, and his dick was back inside Yvonne's mouth. She rolled her eyes upward, glaring at him, but she did as he wanted. Sucking on his cock, she began to move her head up and down, her thin lips milking his shaft. Her hands moved inwards, circling the base of the erection with the area of her delicate hands where the thumbs and forefingers join. Rick's hands fell away from Yvonne's bobbing head and he settled back in his executive chair, savoring the blowjob.

Frequently Rick would moan as Yvonne continued to use her mouth on him. From time to time he would reach down to touch her hair affectionately. However, at one point he started to laugh. The French woman's head snapped up and with a snarl she asked, "What is so funny?"

"I'm sorry, Yvonne," he answered, leaning over and pulling her face to his, kissing her on the lips. It's just that you were moving your head around in rhythm with the music. Despite the office door being closed and locked, the muted sounds of the band downstairs playing Amapola could still be heard. Briefly looking back over her shoulder, she also laughed. With a shrug, she lowered her head to continue sucking him off, muttering, "It's a catchy tune."

When she resumed with the blowjob, this time she deliberately matched her movements to the beat, exaggerating them. At first Rick grinned at Yvonne's joke, but as the woman kept on bobbing up and down, twisting her head from side, his smile faded and his face became more serious. His breathing became more rapid. He groaned a few times before announcing in a raspy voice, "Oh... Y-Yvonne, I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." Rick's hands quickly clasped her head, "Cummm...!"

The kneeling Yvonne increased the speed of her head movements and grabbed his shaft with her right hand. Sucking as hard as she could, she furiously pumped on his cock, using both her hand and her mouth to get him off.

Gripping her head tighter, Rick thrust his hips forward and leaned over as his cock exploded. Warm, thick sperm shot out of the head of his cock, filling her mouth with his seed. Jet after jet of the gooey liquid flooded her mouth. Yvonne was no longer able to move her head, but thanks to having her fist wrapped around his cock, Rick was not able to shove her head down far enough to cause her to gag.

She kept her lips sealed securely around his cock as Rick emptied himself inside her. "Swallow it," he gasped when his orgasm subsided, "swallow it."

Yvonne tried to pull her head up, slapping on his abdomen with her left hand in protest. "Swallow it," he repeated his demand, his voice harder, more serious.

Yielding to the inevitable, she did just that, making noises as the wad of cum slid down her throat. Pulling her head up but not relaxing his grip, he said, "Open your mouth." She did not. "Open it and show it to me."

She lowered her jaw, sticking her tongue out rebelliously. Satisfied that she had ingested his load, he dropped his hands to his side. Yvonne immediately shot to her feet and ran into the bathroom, leaning over the sink as she coughed and spat repeatedly. Opening the faucet to wash out the basin, she cupped her hands together and brought water up to rinse out her mouth. "Why do you always have to do that?" she complained as she exited the bathroom, wiping her mouth with a towel.

Rick was already standing, rearranging his clothing when Yvonne returned to the desk to retrieve her purse. Wrapping his arm around her waist, he pulled her to him, pressing her body against his and kissing her deeply. At first she tensed, still annoyed, but as Rick's lips moved against hers and his tongue probed her mouth, she relaxed. Became limp. Breaking the kiss, he said, "Alright. Ready to let's see what's going on downstairs?"

"Let me fix my make-up first," she answered, heading back to the bathroom.

"You know, in America we refer to oral sex as 'Frenching'," he called out to her.

"Well they should call 'la pipe' Americaning, instead," she retorted, running her lipstick over her mouth, "The way you American men are so enamored with it."

===========================================================
Note: [NS] before a chapter heading = No Sex
Although it will most likely be necessary to the plot.

Who Does Rick Encounter Downstairs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)