More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eruco91 Eruco91

What's next?

Rich Brat Cindi's first day.

Cindi is a 19 year old blonde swimmer with blue eyes, some curves but a generally perky physique. She's the bratty daughter of a banker who's become tired of her constant of staff and lack of respect in her own body. Threatening to cut her off unless she enrolled herself in a year of the finishing school she had relented and signed the appropriate stack of paperwork when it was presented. But hadn't bothered to do much research into the place. She has a loose mouth and will try to become the boss of any situation she finds herself in.

We catch up with Cindi as her bus is just pulling through the front gates of the school. The livid and embarrassed teen attempting to hide in her seat. Having been summarily stripped bare on the sidewalk of the city block she was picked up from. She would be entering the semester partway through just after the end of spring break. As a result she was the only student (and naked person) on a bus full of staff members who were not important enough to have housing on the grounds. To their credit they stayed completely professional and seemed to be unphased by her nudity, something she found both insulting and slightly comforting as she sat for the 45 minute drive out of the city. She spent the ride fuming and preparing the speech she would give to the first person with any say in her treatment. But as the bus drove through the outer gates and Cindi caught site of the giant sign warning visitors that they were being recorded at all times while on grounds (excluding guest bathrooms).

It was the line of a half dozen naked girls all tied into lewd poses directly inside the gate that caused her the most alarm. They stood in little shaded gazebo's harnessed to a few different points of what looked like dozens of mounting brackets throughout the inside of the structure. Signs next to them listing their name. I.D. number and reason for being put on display. The car passed too far away for Cindi to see any of the hand written information on the signs. But she shuddered to herself as she tried to remember what she was going to say to whoever was in change around here...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)