More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sapphire-Alchemsit Sapphire-Alchemsit

Who does Sam swap into the lead roll?

Rey from StarWars

Grabbing the model of the new jedi, Sam started the process of swapping her with original lead of the short film. Not wanting her outfit to stand out too much Sam grabbed his model from the last jedi when she was training on the island. With that done Sam let the program work its magic.

The film started the same with Rey going to her new friends appartment and grabbing mail. Then the phone call came. "Hi Gwen, I'm over at Jake's." As Rey tossed the mail on to the table, a box fell off and a magic stone popped out as it hit the floor. "He's going to be away for a few weeks and I agreed to watch his cat while he was away. I'm such a fool for thinking this is what would get me a date." Rey paused to listen to Gwen on the phone and noticed the box was missing. Rey crawled under the table looking for it giving Sam a great view of her ass while she looked. Once the stone was in her hand she stood up. "Why? Because men don't want nice girls. They want hot women with big knockers."

Rey looked down at her shirt. "How is Steve ever going to notice... yes the chap in marketing. Of course I fancy him. Anyway, I have and ironing board compared to most of the women at work. I mean, have you seen some of the cleavage they're sporting nowadays? Like everytime I turn around they're bigger!"

Rey, still holding the stone in her hand stood up fuming. "Doctors must be making them with custom settings now. Like 'cough once for nipple expansion, clap twice to go up a bra size but beware extream arousal may cause breasts to become overly large and result in spontaneous orgasms.'" With a stroke of insperation Rey stood up. "Absobloodylutely custome breasts would be brilliant. But what if we did one better? Mood boobs, they grow in size and sensitivity based on mood. Feel sexy and you become sexy..." Rey looked down again and absentmindedly rubbed the stone in her hand. "I wish my boobs could do all that."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)