More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chaser IV Chaser IV

What is the Grunt's motivation for the future?

Team Rocket has been the Grunt's life and ambition. To have it all torn down in mere months by a fresh brat from Pallet Town was an insult that could not be allowed to stand!

Unfortunately at present, the Grunt stood no chance against the young Trainer. Anyone how could give Giovanni a decent battle was one thing, but defeating the Boss at his best was previously believed to be an impossible task. If the Grunt hoped to avenge the old Team Rocket, it would take some time before they'd be ready for a proper confrontation.

The authorities had raided the Viridian Gym, and every known Team Rocket base of operations, and acquired almost every scrap of information and intelligence the organization had to offer. As such, it was no surprise that they had quickly began rounding up every listed member of Team Rocket with prejudice. The Grunt's name was most definitely on that list, and it would only be a matter of time until they were found and arrested for their involvement with Team Rocket, no matter how low on the latter they were.

But in order to fulfill their , this was but a small obstacle that needed to be overcome before they could begin their journey anew.


It took the better part of 10 days, but eventually the Grunt found the location of the authority's master archive. All the data they possessed on Team Rocket's old operations and the like were all connected to one massive server. Any changes to the data on the server quickly and rapidly affected every other server it connected to.

It has been a challenge to orchestrate, and the Grunt previously believed that a task of this magnitude would be too much for them. But need inspired innovation, and before long all the pieces needed to stage a successful infiltration and information wipe well into place far quicker than most would believe. Not that it all happened overnight, but an operation of this size being performed by one individual with admittedly limited talents in just under a month was still a rather impressive feat.

The building had been infiltrated, every guard was either distracted or avoided, and the Grunt was moments away from a successful operation. Once they found their name, a computer virus would wipe out any mention of them in any of the Team Rocket reports. But it had been surprising to learn just how many people were among the Rocket's ranks, and going through the entire list (even without its encryption) would simply take too long, and the odds of discovery grew with every minute wasted combing the information visually. Thankfully, it was easy to narrow down the options by selecting the appropriate criteria in the search engine.

First Question: What gender is the Grunt?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)