More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jdoe201207 Jdoe201207

What are your embarrassing/ humiliating naked stories?

for being locked out

This is the follow up for the previous story where I was locked out naked on spring break.

I never really planned to get for being locked out naked and humiliated. I was more embarrassed and wanting to forget about it. I also didn’t really want anything to do with Becca anymore because I was mad. But by pure chance I was given a opportunity to humiliate her worse than she humiliated me.

The same night that Becca humiliated me we were all sitting in the livingroom talking about what just happened except Becca said she was tired and went to bed. I continued to talk to the girls and say how embarrassed I was and how shocked I was and how if any pictures got out from this I would kill them. Eventually we all got tired and it was time to go to bed. We all had separate rooms in the house with locked with their own key (it was a Airbnb). I unlocked my door and you wouldn’t believe it. Becca had mistaken my room for hers and because she thought it was hers she thought she could lock the door and have privacy, but because she was in the wrong room I had the key to unlock it. I walk in and she had locked herself up in some kinky shit, like I’m going to struggle even trying to paint you a picture of what she looked like. She was completely naked with her hands handcuffed behind her, with a blindfold, dog collar on with a leash attached to the collar and the other end tied to the closet door knob making her sit up straight with a gag in her mouth, and there was a bar tied between her legs so she couldn’t close them, and to top it off she had a vibrator inside her. The second she heard someone come in she flinched but there was nothing she could do. At that point I already knew she was humiliated being caught like that and I didn’t have a plan to humiliate her further than this accident. But I thought it was a good opportunity to make sure she deleted the embarrassing naked pictures she took of me earlier in the day like she said she would. I pulled her gag out and said what’s the password to your phone, Becca said wtf get out of my room. I said this is my room and I’ll let you out if you give me password. She still refused for some reason so I threaten to take pictures of her and put them on Instagram if she didn’t give me the password. Finally she caved and gave me the password and she begged my to cut off the vibrator at first I said no because I didn’t want to touch it but it was a remote controlled vibrator so I turned it off. I started looking though her phone and the pictures were still on there. I also checked her texts to make sure they didn’t get sent to anyone and in her texts she was texting her boyfriend and said she was going to keep them as in the future and her boyfriend thought the whole thing was hilarious. He also said in her texts that she was a bad girl and need to be punished. Which was hilarious because I guess this is what they do and I had caught her in her most state. I knew this was my chance to get her back. I told all the boys next door to come over for a show and deleted the pictures she took of me. Next I undid the leash from the closet door and basically dragged her to our back porch. I literally lead her blindfolded and gaged by a leash while she had a vibrator in her. Once outside I threw the leash over the top of the door and shut the door. This made it to where she couldn’t escape and she was to stand up. That’s when the guys showed up shocked by what they saw. This girl was a college cheerleader so she was really popular and now she was butt naked, hands behind her back so she can’t cover herself, legs spread with a vibrator in her, gaged, blindfolded, and on a leash. She was humiliated and you could really see it when I took of her blindfolded so she could see all the guys there watching. I with that I turned her vibrator on high. She was red a beet and completely humiliated but she couldn’t help but be aroused by the intense vibrator. I mocked her the whole time saying look how hard her nipples are, and she much love y’all watching. I added things like her boyfriend has to be jealous of you guys right now he’s the one that told her to dress like this, look hers her texts saying she needed to be punished, so I know she’s into this. She was shaking her head the whole time I was talking but she could hide she was about to orgasm. Her legs were shaking and she was moaning so hard. I stood up and went over to her and whispered in her ear I’m gonna make you cum infront of these guys. To add to her humiliation and add som stimulis to her nearly orgasm I spun her around and started spanking and shaking her ass, and said to the guys don’t you love her ass. I spun her back around and started squeezing her nipples and all the sudden her leash broke off the door but she had been leaning trying to get away from me so she fell. She feel and tumbled infront of the guys right at their feet. When I got close she tried to kick me but with her legs spread by the bar she fail I grabbed her legs and pulled them up so she couldn’t get away. I knew she wouldn’t be able to kick her way out if I pulled her legs over her head. So at this point she on her back looking up at us and I’ve pulled her legs toward her so her knees are basically over head but still spread because of the bar. Everyone could she her big butt, tits and her soaking wet pussy up close. Out of frustration I was yelling cum you whore, show these guys what a slut you are. She couldn’t resist anymore and she had the strongest shaking orgasm. To make her humiliation worse she’s a squirter and because I had her knees by her head she squirted allll over her chest and face. I let her legs go and she was trying to get up but she was so weak and shakey after the orgasm she couldn’t get up. We watched her struggle to get up and then waddle her way to the door and slowly she got the doctor open and when inside. With her being that humiliated no one should remember what her did to me. All they’ll remember is that she likes being tied up and I made her squirt in her own face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)