More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by storywriter2018 storywriter2018

Next Story?

Sex

It was Jan’s 10 year High School Reunion. She was excited to show off her new hubby, Vance. And her new looks. In high school, Jan wasn’t bad looking at all, but she was very plain. She rarely wore makeup or did anything with her hair. She was a bit of a prude and had many guys that “liked” her but she only dated 2 guys in high school. One she ended up marrying and later divorcing. But she was never highly sought after due to her plain looks and attitude.

When she found Vance, he opened up a new world of sexual fun for her. She had her first orgasm from sex with him. He showed her it was ok, even encouraged her, to use sex toys. They had a few swinging/threesome/foursome experiences, including her first time with two men. She kept herself very well, eating right and working out. She now was tan, used light makeup, and had gorgeous hair. Her man is a thoughtful, professional man. She was now confident and fun and sexual and couldn’t wait to show off a it at her reunion.

Throughout the evening, she introduced Vance to almost everybody and filled him in on any past she may have had. There were several guys there that told Vance they once had crushed on her but she was a bit of a prude and wouldn’t date many guys - especially from school. There were two guys in particular that Vance noticed were flirty with Jan.

Now, we’ll let Vance tell the story from here...

One was a nice, good looking guy who now lived far way and came into town just for the reunion. He was very flirty and asked what were doing afterward several times. Let’s call him John. He said he was hoping to “party all night” since he was only back in town for a few days.

The other was a shorter, more stocky guy. He was kind of an asshole and even told me he was surprised she would date a “short” guy like me (we’re about the same height) because she wouldn’t date him in school due to his height. Let’s call him Jason. He told me he had just been through a divorce and was hoping to have a little fun tonight. He almost downright said he was hoping Jan was single.

I talked to both guys as the night went on and realized that Jason had a major crush on Jan but was still holding a big grudge that she wouldn’t date him. I made a comment in passing about how “I bet he’d love to have 30 minutes of sex with her...” to which he paused and looked me right in the eyes. Then he said “I’ll admit. I’ve always had a crush on her. She was kind of a bitch to me in high school but I wasn’t super nice to her either. I would get upset that she never really gave me any attention. And she is still amazing looking. But, I’m not going to do anything that would ruin your relationship with her. I just went through a divorce and they are hard. I wouldn’t wish that on you two. So you have nothing to worry about.”

I took a drink and said “What if I told you that I actually enjoy sharing her sometimes? We have a room down the street. We’re going to fuck like mad when we leave here tonight. I’m thinking about inviting someone over. That someone could be you. You just have to be OK with having another guy involved (me) and keeping it on the down low. Are you clean? I mean, disease free?”

He quickly replied “Yes, I’m very clean. And yes, I am ok with a threesome. I’ve done it twice before. And yes, I can keep it on the down low. But are you being serious? You’re Ok with this?”

“We’re swingers and we let each other play sometimes. Tonight, we decided I’d get to pick the extra player, or players, and she is OK with whatever I pick, even if it’s none. It’s totally up to me.” I took another drink. “Why don’t we talk again throughout the night and make sure this will work for us?”

He agreed. Now I wanted to talk to John - the other guy - and find out if he might be down. But as the night went on, I never got to talk to John alone again as he found others to talk to and flirt with. But Jason kept coming over and talking and bought me a few drinks. I decided tonight was going to be a sex kind of night. I told him where we were staying and told him to bring some drinks. We would be leaving by 11pm.

On the way to the hotel, I told Jan that we might have a friend join us so she should be ready for a fun night. When we got to the room, she freshened up while I poured us each a glass of wine. I decided to let her know what was happening, somewhat. I told her one of her old classmates was coming over and we were going to entertain him for a while. I admitted to her that I told him he could "use" her however he wanted (with the exception of anal) for 30 minutes.

She was a little nervous but I reassured her that she can handle anything and if things get too crazy, she could use her safe word. She then seemed better but drank more wine and smoked a blunt. Now she was feeling good. I had her get on a sexy outfit and we started fooling around a little bit. But we were quickly interrupted by a knock at the door. I told Jan to go lay down on the bed and put on the blindfold I had prepared for her.

Then I opened the door and let Jason in and told him to be quiet. He brought a few more drinks which was perfect. He quickly saw her lying on the bed with a sexy outfit on and smiled at me. I smiled back and said - loudly so she could hear me - "Have a drink if you want and enjoy the view for a minute. She will be all yours soon!"

Then I handed her a vibrator and told her to "play with herself while we watched" and she immediately did as I asked. We sat there, enjoying the show while having a drink. Music was playing so we could talk without her hearing. I asked him what he wanted to do to her and he basically said he couldn't wait to fuck her. I told him to be sure to have whatever fun he wanted to because she is OK with rough sex, being thrown around, hair pulling, etc. He seemed very excited about it.

After a few minutes, and most of our drink done, and Jan trying to hold off an orgasm, we decided it was time to start. He took off his clothes and freshened up a bit. Then he got on the bed and put his cock right next to her mouth. She knew it was there and opened her mouth to take it in. She still had no real idea who this was but was already super wet and horny and already had her lips wrapped around his cock. I was already getting hard just watching.

He got more and more forceful with getting head, eventually grabbing her head and forcing her to take more of his cock. She can't really deep-throat but she was trying. By now she dropped the vibrator and was completely concentrating on his cock. He had a bigger cock than I realized - it was now fully loaded - and he was trying to get as many of his 8+ inches into her mouth as he could. She did a good job of trying but just couldn't get it much more than halfway.

I quickly realized I got the right guy. He pushed his cock down her throat and held it there while he slapped her tits. She choked with every slap. And he was just getting started. The he quickly pulled out of her mouth causing her to take a deep breathe while he started pulling her toward the end of the bed. He stood on the floor, pushed her legs up, and shoved his cock all the way into her in one thrust. She moaned loudly with pleasure and pain.

Now let's hear the rest from Jan.

His cock filled my pussy so much it was a bit overwhelming. I already had a good idea of who this was and was already about to have my first orgasm of the night. And I think he knew it because he started pounding my wet pussy relentlessly. I hadn't been fucked like this in a long time, if ever. He was going harder and then pushed my legs up near my head and used his leverage to hold my arms down. He was even deeper than before. I'm sure Vance was getting a great show while I was being filled and fucked.

His hands were squeezing my tits so hard I let out a whimper. I like rough sex without a doubt but this was more rough. Suddenly his hands were around my neck, cutting off my air supply while he continued to fuck me. I started struggling to breathe. I grabbed his arm trying to pry it from my throat but he was so strong I was helpless. Suddenly, in what felt like one big motion, he let my throat go, pulled out, flipped me to my stomach, and started fucking me from behind. I was just trying to catch my breathe and he was already balls deep in my pussy from behind. I was now standing on the floor, bent over, with my stomach on the bed. He grabbed both my arms and put them behind my back.

Whoever was fucking me - knew what he wanted and was taking it. He held my arms down with one hand while pushing my face into the bed with the other hand. I was being pounded into the mattress. I felt an orgasm building and started moaning loudly. He must have noticed because he started pulling my hair and getting as deep as he could with every thrust. Then I blew... my legs started shaking and my pussy tightened around his cock as this intense orgasm took over my body. Just as I was coming off this high, he pulled out again, turned me over, pushed me to my knees and stuck his cok in my mouth.

He grabbed the back of my head and held his hard throbbing cock in my mouth deeply as I realized he was cumming. I normally don't like swallowing cum too much but I was helpless in this position and tried to get as much down as I could. I felt shot after shot hitting my throat as I tried not to gag. He was so strong there was no option but to take it. Some dribbled out as I choked on his cock a few times. After what felt like 5 minutes, he relented and I felt his cock softening in my mouth. He finally pulled out as I heard Vance whisper in my ear "Have fun baby? You did amazing. He still gets 20 more minutes with you but now you get to see him."

With that, Vance took off my blindfold. I looked up to see Jason. It actually was NOT who I thought it was but I was so turned on by him that I took his cock back into my mouth to finish cleaning him off.

The boys said I could freshen up while they got more drinks. I could tell this night was just getting started! I looked (and felt) like a such a wonderful slut in that moment. The bathroom mirror revealed the cum dripping down my chin and chest - even though I had swallowed most of his load.

I smiled. This would be one of my favorite sexual memories and my hubby was my hero. I was about to repay him and Jason... and I couldn't wait!

The rest of the night...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)