More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What happens?

Revan Under The Empire

Revan Had Stood Beside The Emperor, Sly Moor and Mas Amedda As Palpatine Declared A New Order, A New Galactic Empire. Which Was How Revan Came To Have His Own Palace On Coruscant, His Own Fortress World In Carida As Head Of The Carida Stormtrooper Academy Recently Reformed From The Republic Carida Academy. Revan's Galactic Free Trading Alliance Had Survived The New Order's Declaration Largely Because Of His Longstanding Support Of Palpatine and His Appearance As "The Sole Jedi Standing Alone Against His Treasonous Masters", His Vow Never To Support Traitors and Sow Dissent, and His Appointment As The Emperor's Left Hand Made Him Exempt From Order 66. Indeed His Leadership Of The Mid and Outer Rim Territories Granted Him Full Jurisdiction Over Every Troop, Every Ship, Every Case Of Ammo and Every Officer. Though Officially Of A Moff, Revan Held The More Humble Designation Of Colonel.

Revan's Family Was No Worse For Wear Either, Chuchi Had Birthed A Son and A Daughter For Revan, and As Pantoran-Human Hybrids, They Received Lighter If Not Borderline Translucent Complexions Similar To Ambaran's, They Had Golden Eyes Like Their Father and Mother. The Eldest Was A Boy Named Plo, For Revan's Dead Master, and Having Received Permission From Vader, Named The Girl Padme, After Vader's Dead Wife. Revan Personally Led The New Imperial Yellow Sun Guard, His Personal Guard and Attack Battalion Who Wore Red Guard Uniforms With A Golden Color Scheme. The Sun Guard Wield Not Simply Pikes, But Lightsaber Pikes As Well, With A Green Outer Hue and Yellow Core Color. The Sun Guards Armor Was More Streamlined and More Versatile Than The Emperor's Red Guards However, It Was Able To Endure Volcanic Temperatures Such As Those Of Mustafar, Sub-Zero Temperatures Such As Those Of Hoth, Arid and Sandy Worlds Such As Tatooine, Or Tropical Jungles Or Marsh Lands Like Those Of Naboo. .

Revan Had Trained The Sun Guard Personally In Soresu, Niman, Juyo, and Shien Styles of Lightsaber Combat, While Also Hiring Mandalorian Super Commandos, Echani Sun Guards, Nimbus Commandos Of Jabiim, Bakuuni Hand Martial Artists, and Everything In Between. The Sun Guard Received Training In Lightsaber Combat, and Every Form of Specialised Special Forces Training Across Planets. The Sun Guard Were Elite Killers and Combatants, As Capable At Close Range Lightsaber Combat As They Were Long-Range Sniping and . The Sun Guard Were The Private Judicial and Police Of The GFTA, and They Were Licensed Imperial Law Enforcement Officials, Every One Of Them, With Authority Equal To Any Colonel. Revan Had Distanced Himself From Senate Matters, Appointing Senator Korkie Kryze Of Mandalore As His Representative In GFTA Matters, So That He Could Spend Time With His Family and Keep Them Alive and Safe.


Revan Stood With Palpatine, Moff Tarkin, Captain Shale, and Was Waiting For Vader To Appear. Vader Was Undergoing Reassembly Of His Armor, and Revan Had Showed Palpatine The Yellow Sun Guards Capabilities, Where They Had Killed Five Of His Red Guards With Only One To Their Own Numbers. Ultimate GFTA Enforcers He Called Them, He Was Forwarding The Reports To Moff Tarkin When Vader Finally Arrived. With Formalities and Kneeling Done Moff Tarkin Assigns Vader His Target. "This Is The Atoan System - In The So-Called Ghost Nebula. One Of My Capital Ships Disappeared In This Largely Unexplored, But Inhabited System. The Commander Of The Ship, Was This Man.....Admiral Garroche Tarkin.......My Son." Says Tarkin As Vader and Tarkin Start Bickering About The Jedi Orders Relevance As A Remaining Threat To The Empire. After The Dark Lord and Captain Shale Are Dismissed, Tarkin Follows Them Out. "I'll Have My Third, Fifth, and Twelfth Dark Fleet's Shadow Them, Just In Case Things Go Sideways and We Need To Contain The Situation My Lord. I Hope We Don't Need To Use Them, Lord Vader Isn't Known For Failure, But I'll Not Risk Such A Trivial Belief's Validity Over The Admiral." Says Revan Bowing To Palpatine Who Gives Him A Dissing Wave Of His Hand. "Lord Shan, Once You've Placed The Shadows, Travel To Carida, I Want New Recruits For The Stormtrooper Corps Better Prepared Than The Other Academies." Says Palpatine. "Yes Eminence, I'll Depart Immediately." Says Revan As He Enters The Private Turbolift.

Travelling Down and Heading Straight For His Personal Quarters, Sun Guard Following His Every Step Just A Few Behind. Revan Heads To His Private Palace On Coruscant, Which Was A Fortified and Luxurious Skyhook. Revan Kept His Family In The Skyhook's Mobile Command Rig, Which In An Emergency Could Disengage From The Main Skyhook and Instead Jettison Away With Repulsorlift Emitters and Sublight Engines. Arriving, Revan Found Chuchi Nursing Plo and Padme At The Breast With Various Nanny Droids Assisting Her. "I Have To Go, Pack Your Things My Love, We're Headed For Carida, The Emperor Has Commanded Me There Immediately, and I'll Not Risk Leaving The Three Most Important People In My Life Behind On Coruscant." Says Revan. "Let Me Just Finish Feeding The Children, and I'll Join You." Says Chuchi. "Alright, But I'm Leaving A Squad Of My Sun Guards With You For Your Protection While I Board A Shuttle and Head For My Flagship." Says Revan As He Activates His Beacon, and Six Sun Gards Enter His Chambers. "Protect My Wife, My Children, and Ensure They're Safely Aboard My Flagship Before The Next Click and A Half, Fail and Expect An Early Grave." Says Revan To His Sun Guards, Who Stand At Attention At His Orders.


Revan, Chuchi, Plo and Padme Were Aboard Revan's Personal Mark-II Venator-Class Star Destroyer, The Revenant Ark, and Were En-Route To Carida, The World Was An Elite Fortress World In The Empire, Revan Had Funded The Planets Extensive Planetary and Atmospheric Defenses. Twenty Four Seven TIE Patrols, A Planetary Atmospheric Shield, and Extensive Surface Anti-Starship Defenses Made The Whole Planet A Veritable, Revan Also Had Several Training Facilities On Planet, Where Recruits With -Sensitivity Were Trained and Determined Whether Or Not They Were Suitable For Joining The Inquisitorius. Recruits Deemed Unsuitable Were Instead Given To Revan's Personal Tutelage, Where He'd Attempt Re-Education Via Subtle Brainwashing, Though This Wasn't Entirely Accurate. He Did Do Some Brainwashing, But He Trained A Few In Secret, As Jedi Knights, and Gifted Them To Bail Organa's Rebellious Allies. Revan Held The Rank Of The High Inquisitor, His Authority Greater Than The Grand Inquisitor, Who Revan Had Been Training, and Any Inquisitors Below The Grand Inquisitor.

Revan Actively Suppressed His Son and Daughter's -Sensitivity With -Suppressive Talismans. He Didn't Want Them To Be Discovered By Palpatine To Be -Sensitive. Revan Though Married To Riyo Had Been In Taking Several Human Mistresses, To Support The New Galactic Order. Revan Detested Xenophobic Tendencies, It Made The Lives Of Riyo and Their Children Difficult. Yet He Was Given Little Choice, Revan Had Used This Necessity To Cultivate Relationships With Various Students At Carida, Which While Ethically Questionable, Was Both The Norm and A Necessity. Of Revan's Most Notable Students Was Four Humans, A Girl Named Atalla Mohc, Who Was The Granddaughter Of The Republic and Now Imperial War Hero, Rom Mohc. The Other Three Were Also Girls, One Rivoche Tarkin, Niece Of The Grand Moth Tarkin, and A Pair Of Twins Named Kalii and Talina, They Were Twins From The Planet Corulag, Came From A Middle-Class Family, But Like The Other Two, Showed A Lot Of Promise. Revan Had Quietly and Quite Easily Converted Rivoche Into A Deep Cover Rebel Sympathiser, Ensuring That Given The Opportunity, That She'd Turn Traitor For Some Rebel Potentially Funded By Bail Organa. Revan However Kept Atalla On His Personal Staff, A Very Promising Young Cadet, Revan Created A Special Female Dominated Group, To Set The Standard For The Future Female Cadets and Create Competition For A Male Dominated Academy. Atalla Lead The Group, As It's Top Student, Revan Had Given Her A Directive, Find Other Like-Minded Cadets She Believed Suitable, and He Would Examine Them To See If She Was Right.

It Didn't Take Long, Before Atalla Found Her Way Into His Bed, and While Sleeping With A Superior Officer Wasn't Commonplace and It Was Generally Looked Down Upon, Revan Had Little Choice, His Love For Chuchi Unwavering As It Was, Required Him To Bow To Xenophobic Tendencies and Take A Human Lover. He Also Maintained Several Allies Among Various Moffs, Generals, and Admirals, He Had A Direct Line To ISB Director Yularen, With Whom Revan Had Been On A First Name Basis For Some Time. He Maintained Connections To Various Ruling Military Governors, and Also Presided Over The Academies Of Corulag and Raithal, Giving Him A Hand Over The Top Future Cadets In The Imperial Navy and Army, In Addition To The Stormtrooper Corps. Revan Had Transferred Atalla From Raithal and The Twins From Corulag, Because Carida Was His Personal Academy World. Revan Trained Potential Inquisitors In His Carida Complex, Just Outside Of The General Academy, But He Also Maintained A A Third Complex On Planet, He Had His Own Private Spaceport, With Constant Security, Surveillance, and Private Guards.

His Personal Complex Was For Him and His Family, While The Inquisitorius Complex Was Nearby. Revan Had Begun Changing Training Techniques To Improve The Capability Over Successive Graduations, Revan Ran Numerous Inter-Academy Competitions, Such As The Tri-Academy Combat Tournament, Which Pitted Teams Of Students From Raithal, Corulag, and Carida In Live-Fire Combat Scenarios Against Each Other, Before Being Pitted Against Each Other In A One-On-One Duelling Match Which Produced Skilled Combatants In Team and Single Combat. Revan Had Mandalorian Instructors Teach At Raithal, Echani Instructors At Corulag, and Journeyman Protectors Teach At Carida. Made For A Far More Interesting Tournament That Way. Another Tournament Of Note Was The Inter-Academy Flight Tournament, Where Academy Recruits Were Put Against Each Other In TIE Fighters, Interceptors, and Then To Face Revan and Senior Pilots In Their Own Personal TIE Series Ships.

Revan and His Pilots Would Fire Ion Cannons, While The Cadets Would Have No Such Restrictions. Revan Had A Ace Pilot With A Promising Future On His Shortlist Of Worthy Pilots To Test His TIE Fighter Innovations. That Pilot Had Been Sponsored By Revan To Receive The Best Frontline Posting Available That Offered The Best Challenge, The Pilot Was Named Soontir Fel. Revan and Soontir Were Both In The Fleet For Challenge and The Thrill of Facing Worthy Foes Of Equal Or Greater Skill. Even Vader Had Praised Fel's Skills As A Pilot, Earning The Young Man A Fast Track To Career Prospects Of The Highest Advantage. At Present, A Third Tournament Was Active, The Inter-Academy Tournament Of Superior Officers, Which Pitted The Best and Brightest Young Cadets Marked For Officer Training Against Revan and Select Imperial Officers Noted For Their Legendary Tactical Prowess. Rom Mohc and Grand Moff Tarkin Were His Co-Sponsors, Who Also Lead The Raithal and Corulag Selection Efforts Respectively.


Revan Had Left Riyo and Their Children In The Capable Care Of The Private Shan Complexes Custodians, and Was Now In His Office At The Carida Academy, Where He Was Reviewing Moff Tracta's Evaluations Of Cadet Capability. Tracta Had Been Wounded By A Rogue Jedi Padawan During The Clone Wars, and Revan Viewed The Man As An Effective Instructor and Hard To Please Taskmaster. He Was Pleased To See That Atalla's Grades Had Risen By An Average Of Three Point Twenty Seven Percent Each Month, He Was Also Impressed That The Twins Had Received Top Marks In Their Specialist Training and Their Normal Classes. Rivoche Received Improved Grades In Her Espionage Training. Revan Commed His Assistant, A Re-Purposed Old Super Tactical Droid, That Had Been Customised By Revan, Customised To Have Four Additional Droid Brains, From Lesser Tactical Droids, The Droid Had A Dozen Additional Appendages, Which Could Be Swapped Out For Medical Or Humanised Appendages For Various Tasks. At Present The Droid Assumed The Designation Of Kulani, A Name Derivative Of Revan's Old Super Tactical Droid Advisor During His Tenure In The Confederacy, Kalani. Revan Was Nursing An Injured Shoulder At The Moment, A Result Of Overexertion and Pushing Himself Go greater Extremes During A Lightsaber Instructional Battle Royal With Vader Against The New Inquisitorius Members.

Like Vader, Revan Was Dissatisfied By The Inquisitor's Technique, Finding It Unworthy Of Their Positions, But Unlike Vader, He Believed That Was Capable Of Quickly Changing. Revan and Vader Sparred Frequently, Because As The Last Known Remnants Of The Jedi Order's Greatest Swordsmen, They Were The Other's Only Equal In Lightsaber Combat. Revan Had Suggested To Vader That A True Test Would Be To Record The Inquisitor's Techniques, and A Sparring Battle Between Themselves, and Have The Inquisitor's Determine The Flaws In Their Technique's By Comparing Their Abilities To Those Utilised By Vader and Revan. Vader Endorsed The Suggestion and Revan and Vader's Sparring Match Was The Cause Of his Injured Shoulder, But a Bacta Lined Kolto Patch and A Couple Endurance, Stamina and Healing Stims Coupled With A Healing Trance Would See The Damage Taken Away and Healed Up. Revan Was In the Midst Of Forwarding His Recommendations For The The Girls When Colonel Mioles Entered. ''Colonel Mioles Reporting Moff. I Have An Incident Report Regarding A Growing Conflict Between Cadets Tarkin, Mohc, The Dantiul Girls and Some New Recruits Transferred From The Belt and Anaxes Academy.'' Says The Colonel, Catching Revan's Attention. ''I'm Going To Assume The Newer Cadets In question Believe Women Have No Place In This Academy. Does This About Cover The Root Problems?'' Asks Revan Without Looking Up From His Console Screen.

''Yes and No Sir, The New Cadets Are Lead By The Son Of Admiral Motti.'' Says Mioles. ''I See, Summon The Related Individuals Immediately, Have The Purge Guard Escort Them Separately, I Have To Make A Call.'' Says Revan As Mioles Salutes and Departs. ''Kulani, Get Admiral Conan Antonio Motti On The Holo Line, Tell Him The Emperor's Left Hand Demands An Audience Over His Son's Disruptive and Disrespectful Behaviour, Behaviour Unbecoming Of An Imperial Cadet.'' Says Revan. ''Yes Sir, Connecting Immediately.'' Says Kulani.

A Few Moments Later, Kulani Has A Nervous Motti On The Holo. ''Lord Inquisitor, You Wanted To Discuss My Son?'' Asks Motti, Trying To Maintain A Leveled Voice. ''I Have Only Just Returned From Coruscant, and Now Find An Incident Report Detailing How Your Son Has Been Antagonizing My Most Talented and Promising Recruits Based On Gender-Prejudices. Aliens Are One Thing, Humans Are Another, I Have Here A Recommendation For The Eye's Of Lord Vader, Detailing How Your Son's Actions Have Been A Negative Element To The Ability Of Carida's Top Students, and I Don't Need To Tell You How Lord Vader Will Approach The Problem.'' Says Revan In Tone That Portrayed His Disappointment. ''That Isn't Necessary, I'm Certain Lord Vader Will Understand My Son's Actions Were Merely A Spot Of Fun.'' Says Motti. ''Maybe So, But Bear In Mind, Lord Vader Struck Down The Jedi Younglings Who Hid From His Five Hundred and First's On The Temple Nearly One Year Ago. So I Suggest You Reconsider Your Certainty, Because One Of The Students Your Son and His Cohorts Have Been Harassing, Is The Niece Of Grand Moff Tarkin, So If I Don't Mention It, Tarkin Certainly Will, and The Niece In Question Is Groomed For The ISB.'' Says Revan Insinuating Much By Saying Little.

''My Lord? The Purge Guard Had Arrived With Students They Claim Were Summoned By You.'' Says Kulani, Appearing On A Secondary Holo. ''Send Them In Kulani.'' Says Revan. ''My Lord.'' Says Kulani Bowing Slightly. The Door's Hiss Open and Nine Cadets Enter. ''Cadet Motti, Your Actions Have Become A Negative Impact On The Academies Top Students Progress, Further More, Cadet Atalla and Cadet Rivoche Are The Granddaughter and Niece Of Colonel Rom Mohc and Grand Moff Tarkin Respectively, So I Have To Decide Whether To Expel You, Transfer You, Or Kill You.'' Says Revan. ''You Wouldn't Dare!? Father Would Never Allow It.'' States A Prideful Cadet Motti. ''Your Right, He Wouldn't, But Grand Moff Tarkin and Our Good Personal Friend Lord Vader, Would. Your Actions Are Unacceptable, Unbecoming, and Make You Unfit To Attend This Academy, Corulag Academy, Raithal Academy, Or The Academies Of Coruscant, The Belt, and Anaxes. I Should Have You Blacklisted From Imperial Service, However, Your Father Is A Loyal Imperial Officer, So Instead I Offer You a Choice.'' Says Revan. ''What Kind of Choice Lord Inquisitor?'' Asks Motti Senior. ''Because the Motti Family Has Long Served The Republic and Now The Empire, I Will Make Arrangements To Keep This Incident Away From Command, But only If You Promise On The Honor Of Your Family and The Lives Of Your Family To Never Again Dismiss A Future Imperial's Talents Over Something As Trivial as Their Gender. I Will Also Take You On As A Protege, But One Hint Of Anything More Than A Competitive Rivalry With The Four Present and Their Little Group, I'll Say One Word To Vader and Your father Will Either Be Executed Alongside You and Your Little Group Of Friends, Or You'll Be Permanently Reassigned To Star Destroyer Menial Labour For Two Generations. It Will Depend On Vader's Mood and Which word I Use, I'm At Presently Trying Decide If Traitor Or Incompetent Is More Appropriate In Phrasing the Motti Families Loyalty Or Intelligence To Lord Vader.'' Says Revan.

''Son, He Has Every Authority and Right, He Was The Only Jedi To Remain Loyal To The Old Republic, It's For That Reason The Emperor Entrusts The Imperial Academy System To Him." Says Motti. "I See, You May Make Use Of Us As You Wish Commandant." Says The Young Motti. "Very Well, I'm Assigning You To My Personal Cadet Staff, You'll Have A Role To Play Similar To The Cadets You Feel Have No Place In This Academy. Any More Trouble, an Your Dead." Says Revan As He Uses The To Strangle The Cadets To Prove His Point. "This is Over and Done With Dismissed All Of You." Commands Revan, As Everybody is Ushered Out............

What Next?????????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)