More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What happens?

Revan Quits

Revan Stood Before The Council and Told Them He Wanted No Part In The Order That Betrayed His Beloved, Admitting To Breaking The Code In The Process. "Tell Us Who You Love, You Need Not, Plain To See It Must Be." Says Yoda. "When Did It Start?" Asks Mundi. "Back In Clawmouse, At First She Was Just So Self-Assured, I Even Held Myself Back Just To Stay With Her, But Then She Got The Apprenticeship, and I Got Left Behind. When We Reunited On Pzandis, It Took All I Had To Keep My Emotions In Check. But You Need Know Something, I've Been Keeping Quiet For Two Years, But I Can Only Offer A Narrowed Down Search, The Sith Lord, He Is In The Office Of The Supreme Chancellor, and His Master, Was Acquainted With Qui-Gon Jinn, Dooku, and Sifo-Dyas. They Met During A Summit, Can't Remember Which One, But That Sith Lord, Was Also Directly Responsible For The Of The Chancellor's Immediate Family, In The Belief The Chancellor Was -Sensitive, But It Was Actually One Of His Siblings." Says Revan. "You've Known This For Two Years?" Asks Plo. "Yeah, I Also Know Who The Sith Lord Really Is, I Know That When This War Ends In The Coming Weeks, Either The Chancellor Lay Dead and Anakin Will Sit On This Council Married To The Supreme Chancellor's Successor, With A Son Named In Honor Of Qui-Gon, Or He Will Become A Sith Lord Himself, and That Will Be On Your Head Master Windu." Says Revan.

"Speak Truth, You Do, Sense It...I Can." Says Yoda. "Screw It, I Done Holding Back Now, The Sith Lord Is The Supreme Chancellor, He Was Apprenticed To Darth Plagueis, Better Known As Hego Damask II. He Has Placed Control Chips Inside The Brains Of Every Clone Trooper, Which When Given A Specific Order Will Compel Them To Massacre Every Jedi Alive. He Then Commands Anakin To Slaughter Every Jedi In This Temple, Younglings Included, and He Will Do It. Furthermore, The Chancellor Reforms The Ancient Empire Of The Sith, But Without Common Knowledge Of His Shady Dealings As A Sith." Says Revan. "Then, We Must Act." Says Mundi. "Oh But I Already Have, I Have Millions Troops On Standby, Awaiting My Signal, I Have The Ships, The Droids, The Artillery, and The Supplies To A Surrender." Says Revan. "Then Send It, You Must." Says Yoda. "No, See, Grievous Is On His Way, He's Been Instructed To Kidnap The Chancellor, With Dooku On Board, In Order To Begin His Goals Of Luring Skywalker To The Dark Side, By Encouraging Him To Decapitate Dooku." Says Revan, Speaking Of His Foresight. "You Want Something From Us?" Asks Shaak Ti. "There's A Family Of Former Jedi On Kashyyk, The Parents Have A Son, His Power Is Extraordinary, From What I've Foreseen, He Can Push Anakin To His Absolute Limits, Even To The Point Of . I Want The Boy, I Restriction On Marriage and Relationships Lifted, and I Want Position Of Jedi Lord." Says Revan. "You Ask A Lot." Says Windu. "Better Than The Alternative." Says Revan. "Maybe." Says Windu.

"One More Thing, If You Want My Forces To Be On Your Side, Then You'll Have To Promise Me Something, Or Rather Someone." Says Revan. "Ahsoka." Says Yoda. "Quite Right." Says Revan. "I'm Going To The Senate Right Now, I Suggest You All Follow Me." Says Revan Tapping A Comm Channel Open. "This Is The Emperor, All Forces Converge On Coruscant and Arrest Chancellor Palpatine." Says Revan. "Emperor?" Asks Windu. "Deal With It, It's Beyond Your Reach Anyway." Says Revan Leaving. Soon The Entire Council Is At His Back.


The Jedi Council As Well As Anakin, Followed Revan Towards They Senate and The Matched In and Surrounded Him, Sabers Drawn. "What Is The Meaning Of This?!" Demands Mas Amedda. "As If You Aren't Aware His True Nature Chagrian. Senators, For Two Years, Under Pain Of , I Have Been To Hide My Knowledge Of The True Masterminds Of The War, Being Count Dooku, and His Sith Lord Master, Chancellor Palpatine. Furthermore The Chancellor Has Been Responsible For Murdering His Father, His Mother, His Every Sibling and Cousin, and His Master, His Master's Remains, Are In His Office, In The Urns." Says Revan. "I Hereby Call For His Immediate Arrest, Prosecution, and Execution." Says Revan A He Plugs In The Data. Soon Every Senator In The Senate Chamber Is Seeing The Evidence and Is Soon Calling For His Head. "Well Played Shan." Says Palpatine Before Sending A Blast Of Sith Lightning At The Jedi. "Not Fast Enough Old Man." Says Revan Stands Still and Psychically Forces The Chancellor To His Knees Before Cutting Off His Hands. "No Hands, No Lightning, No Lightning, No Shock, Now Sleep!" Says Revan Forcing The Chancellor . "I Move To Appoint Master Shan As The Interim Chancellor!" Says Senator Amidala. "Agreed, He Has Been The Only One To Try To Heal The Wounds Between The Confederacy and The Republic, Even Under Threat Of !" Says Bail and Soon The Entire Hall Is Lit Up With Support. "Well This Was A Terrible Idea." Says Revan.

"You Mean You Didn't Plan This?" Asks Anakin. "Not Like This." Says Revan. "By The Way, I Have A Son?" Asks Anakin. "And A Daughter...Had The Old Man Succeeded You'd Have Become More Machine Than Man, Killed That Woman Of Yours, and Your Boy Would Redeem You In The End, Father Children Of His Own, With His Descendant Some One Hundred and Thirty Years Later Killing A Jedi We Both Know Presently. Your Daughter Would Have Twins and Then A Second Son, Your Granddaughter Would Marry The Next Emperor, Create A Dynasty and So On." Says Revan. "I'd Like To Know How You Know This!" Says Anakin. "So Would I, But There Is One Thing, That Transport That Flew In The Resolute's Military Lane? The One's Yularen Was Planning To Arrest? It Had Ahsoka On It, Plus Two Young Woman Who's Parents Were Indirectly Killed By Luminara Unduli's Actions. The Eldest Of Which Is Headed To Smuggle Spice To One Maul's Lackeys." Says Revan. "Then We'd Best Head There Now!" Says Anakin. "No, I Need You To Command My Troops, They Already Arriving." Says Revan. "You Plan To Handle Ahsoka?" Asks Anakin. "I Do, I've Loved Her For Years. While My Troops Are Defending The Planet Every Grand Army Trooper Will Have Their Chips Surgically Removed, Starting With Those On Coruscant." Says Revan. "Fine, As You Decree Chancellor." Says Skywalker.

What Now????????????????? (Author's Note: Decided To Fuck With The Time Line, More Interesting But Far More Difficult To Type UP)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)