More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

Which Story?

Returning a phone (Accidental)

(Story heavily inspired by Spooky's "Smartphone" on Writing.com)

Jamie shot off a text while he was walking from the office. He then checked the weather, followed by checking the stocks. A reminder informed him that he was going to need to pick up milk on the way home. He was glad that he had this phone because of his busy life, it was a necessity. He started to text a friend of his when the collision happened.

The next thing he knew, he was looking at the sky. He sat up and saw an attractive woman picking up her phone.

"I'm so sorry, are you alright?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Are you alright?" Jamie said, picking up his own phone off he ground.

"I should have been paying more attention...I...I gotta go..." she said before running off.

"Yeah, you should be more careful," he said more to himself than anyone else.

He went to finish the message he was writing when he noticed that the program closed. He figured it happened during the fall but that wasn't the only thing. His phone had weird apps on it now and some of his other ones were gone. That's when it hit him...

"She grabbed the wrong phone!" he thought turning around.

Unfortunately, she was already gone. Jamie was very angry at this point not to mention that his head felt funny. He concluded that he rang his bell pretty hard when he hit the ground. He might even have a concussion or something. What ever it was, his head was feeling fuzzy.

Does he check her phone for clues?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)