More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lordxorph lordxorph

Which department, Doctor?

Return to choices for Sublevel 14

One of the many things this laboratory complex works on is synthetic polymers. Although far more complex than rubber, and laced with nanotechnology and flexible electronics, the stuff is usually just referred to as "synth-rubber". Your recent breakthroughs have included the capacity to change color and even limited movement. Very popular with the fetish and BDSM crowd, synth-rubber toys have sold like crazy and the proceeds fund much of the other research carried on here.

Dr Jenny Marcos greets you as you exit the lift. "Dr. Doe. How unusual to see you down here."

You reply, "I like to check up on things in person from time to time. There's only so much I can learn from reading reports in my office."

Dr Marcos says, "Well, you're in luck. We've got some new toys fresh out of the lab and ready for the first human trials. The volunteers are waiting in the trial rooms."

You smile. "I assume you've used the standard recruitment process?"

"Absolutely. College students who will receive $100 and a written reference for their time. Which new product would you like to see?"

What toy would you like to see demonstrated.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)