More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Seveninchz42 Seveninchz42

What do you have in mind to edit?

Return of the Jedi

You are getting settled into this new way of how movies and television are getting presented. In fact, you're starting to find yourself getting bored. It seems all of your favorite movies don't take long anymore before someone is naked or getting fucked!

So you start to think about Star Wars... who hasn't fantasized about Princess Leia? You think something like that has to be made special though, so you let the original trilogy play out the way we all remember. You decide to make the Leia scenes a little more sexy by allowing a few flashes of her pussy to be seen, but otherwise, she's not getting fucked just yet... not until the end...

Leia and Han look to the sky as the second Star explodes in a glorious shower of explosions. Ewoks holler and cheer in delight. Han's thoughts turn to their mutual friend, Luke, who's delusions of grandeur may have just caught up to him in this final battle. The look on Leia's face tells him she must have had a similar thought.

"I'm sure he wasn't up there when it blew." Han says, trying to be comforting.

"He wasn't." Leia says softly. "I can feel it." She doesn't look at Han. She's confident in what she has said, but knows that Han will be skeptical.

"You love him, don't ya." Han says, feeling his chances with the princess finally slipping away.

"Well yes." Leia says, finally meeting Han's gaze.

Taking a deep breath, Han is determined to finally get over the feelings he's held for so long. "I understand. Fine. When he comes back, I won't get in the way."

Leia chuckles. In all the excitement, she hadn't gotten a chance to tell Han the truth. "It's not like that at all." Leia puts one hand on his shoulder and looks deep into his eyes. "He's my brother."

Han looks away in disbelief. Her brother? He doesn't believe in the , but something tells him that this new revelation is true. A smile creeps over his face as she guides his face to hers. She grabs the back of his neck as they kiss. Her other hand slips between his legs.

He pulls away from the kiss, a huge grin on his face. Leia looks deep into his eyes as she rubs his growing cock through his pants.

"Ootah! Nub nub!" an excited Wicket says, breaking up their excitement. They laugh and celebrate with him.

"Hey... let's find somewhere private, huh?" Han says.

"I thought you'd never ask." Leia says, biting her lip hungrily.

As soon as the door to her hut closes behind them, they're locked in an embrace. Han kisses Leia passionately, pushing his tongue into her mouth and pulling her jacket off. Leia swirls her tongue around his while sliding his vest off. She makes short work of his belt and soon she's on her knees undoing his pants. Her eyes grow wide as his hard cock flops in front of her. "Mmm... not bad for a nerf herder." She says with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, now who's scruffy lookin?" Han jokes back. He moans as her glossy lips wrap around the swollen head of his penis. Her tongue swirls around it as she sucks him in deeper. "Ooohhh Leia..." Han moans, taking off his shirt. He grabs the back of her head and pushes her further. She gags a little and he lets go.

Stroking his wet dick, Leia looks up at him. "I can't believe we waited this long." She says, lifting his cock and licking his balls.

"Yeah well, I'm not known for my patience, but some things are worth the wait." Han says with a grin.

"You better believe it." Leia says, standing and opening her shirt. Han stares at her perfect bare breasts. "You're not as sneaky as you think. I've noticed you looking at these." Leia holds one in each hand, lifting them to Han. "Come on, scoundrel, now is your chance."

Grinning wildly, eyes full of lust, Han steps forward and grabs them. Leia moans as he stoops to their level and licks her nipple. He sucks one in and she grabs the back of his head, pulling his hair. "Oh, Han!" Leia moans. "Yes!"

Her tit pops out of his mouth and Han looks deep into her eyes. His face is totally serious now as he undoes her pants. Not losing eye contact, he slides down the front of her, taking her pants with him. He lifts her leg with one hand and pulls aside her panty with the other, giving her wet pussy a long, slow lick.

"Fuck!" Leia says as she nearly loses her balance. Han grabs her ass and holds her to his face as his tongue finds her clit. He lets out a low growl that sends shivers through Leia's entire body. "Yes oh Han yes!" Leia moans, her voice getting higher in pitch. She bites her lip and squeezes her own nipple as Han licks and sucks her labia.

"You like that, your highness?" Han growls before pushing his tongue deep into her.

Leia moans and grinds against his tongue. Han stands up and grabs her hips, spinning her around to the bed. He pushes her onto it on her back and positions her hips at the edge, spreading her long legs. "That's better." He says. With a wild look in his eyes, he grabs his cock and presses it into her glistening pussy.

"Yes fuck me..." Leia moans. Han thrusts deep into her and feels her pussy squeeze him. Leia's eyes roll back as she moans with pleasure. Han grabs a tit and bends foward, licking her nipple as he slowly fucks her.

"How's that, princess?" Han growls, switching tits.

"Oh! Oh! You... feel... soooo... gooood!" Leia moans. Han straightens up and grabs her hips, fucking her deeper and harder. Leia bites her lip and looks at him. Her cheeks and chest are now bright red with desire. She reaches down and rubs her clit as he fucks her. Her braid that was wrapped around her head has fallen, giving her a wild, and, to Han, very sexy look. He pulls out and flips her over, bending her over the bed. He grabs her hair and thrusts deep inside her, his balls making wet slapping noises against her clit. "Oh god yes! Fuck my ass!"

Confused, Han pulls out. "What?!"

"You heard me." Leia says, looking over her shoulder and grinning, "into the garbage chute, flyboy!"

Han chuckles. "Alright... but you asked for it." Han strokes his cock, wet with her pussy juices, and presses his head against her tight little asshole. It opens for him, but it still takes a little work to get inside. Han digs his fingers into Leia's hips as he pushes deeper.

Leia clutches the bedsheets and moans. "Oh shit... FUUUCK!"

Han begins thrusting slowly. He smacks her ass as he fucks it, making her cheeks turn pink. "How's this, your worshipfulness, huh?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh Han..." Leia moans.

Han can feel the pressure building in his balls. "Fuck Leia, I'm gonna cum!"

At the last second, he pulls out, keeping his cock in the crack of her ass as he shoots his load up her back. "Oh fuck, Leia!" He says as several ropes of his seed land on her ass and the small of her back.

He collapses next to her, on his back, laughing. His cock still dribbles a bit of cum onto his stomach. Leia, still on her stomach, sighs and looks at her lover. "You were certainly worth the wait." Leia says, kissing him.

"I know." Han says with a smirk.

They both laugh and Leia gets up. "I'd better get cleaned up, but I hope you've got a second round in those big hero balls of yours."

"I'll see what I can do." Han says as Leia makes her way to the bath. Han puts both hands behind his head and smiles, his cock already getting hard again.

Round two?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)