More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spation Spation

Where does Sia go next?

Restroom, but mainly to masturbate

The train had finally arrived in the nearest city and as she stepped onto the platform, she hurried away to the closest public restroom. The signs led her through a few corridors where side by side many restaurant-like shops stood. Hot-dogs, slices of pizza, kebab, sandwiches and even proper meals. She was slightly hypnotized by the many delicious smells her nose picked up as she hurried along. However, there was a more pressing need for her right now. She wanted to put another egg into her vagina and maybe one by her other hole, although she wouldn’t insert it, but just have it there, pressing against her anus. She also felt like she needed to relieve herself after her orgasm from earlier. She stood in front of the walls leading, like a maze, towards the woman’s restroom. She followed the turns, left, then right, then left again into an unexpectedly clean room with half a dozen stalls, hand dryers and what seemed to be a touchless faucet. “Darn, when did our railways get this amount of funding” she muttered as she entered one of the stalls. She quickly washed her hands and entered one of the stalls.

She pulled her panties down and sat down over the toilet seat in a squatting position, as if on skis. “The toilet might look clean and have nice equipment, but I don’t recall there ever being an abundance of personnel for hygiene related work.” she thought. She let out a seemingly long torrent of fluids, to the point she had wondered if she had even drunk so much water today. She shrugged it off and readjusted her little toy over her clitoris. She pulled out two more from her backpack and some more bandaids. She felt she was still wet from cumming earlier, so she took some of the toilet paper and slightly dried the area around her lips. Then she took the second egg shaped vibrator which had a little safety cord attached to it and a belt-like strap which she fixed over her left leg.

Slowly, she pushed the egg to her vagina. Before inserting it, she circled it over the entrance, teasing herself a little. In it went, without much trouble as she gave out a little moan. She looked at her phone and saw that the second egg was registered now as being “in-use”, after turning it on when she took it out of her bag. She also took another look at the photo of the sleeping office lady, whose mouth was slightly agape, and her hair looked as if she had come out of bed, rather than an office. She felt a sudden heat rise up in her and she felt her heart beat a little faster. After unrolling some toilet paper and smashing the lid down, the paper had been placed all over it, neatly as if laying the foundation for some great monument. She sat down and turned the eggs to low.

She felt them vibrate in synchrony, one inside of her, repetitiously stimulating her flesh, while the other was hitting against her clitoris. She started rubbing her vagina with her fingers while looking at the picture from earlier. She was somewhat surprised at herself today, she had such a fine collection of cute women on her phone, some very petite, showing off either their very large asses or very large breasts, rarely both. But she also had a fine collection of hentai pictures by her favorite artists on here. Some were very tasteful as the public opinion might agree, some others however, had some odd particular fetish, which only a minority might have found arousing. It was this one fresh picture she had taken moments ago to which she felt she hadn’t had the proper honor of masturbating to yet. She zoomed in a little so she could see her torso better. Her breasts seemed to be a bit squeezed in by her shirt. She, while concentrating on this part, moved her hand, which had been rubbing her pussy in a circular motion up until now over to her breasts. While the vibrators did their pleasuring, she set them to automatic for the next fifteen minutes in which they would gradually apply more of their on her delicate parts. She cupped her breast and pinched her nipple through her sweater and bra. After this she looked at the legs, which seemed to plumply fall over the seat, while she moved her hand to her vagina again. Rubbing wasn’t enough at this point anymore, she inserted her fingers and started rubbing them from the inside out, gently at first then more and more vigorously stirring the egg inside, as she zoomed in on the face on the picture. She imagined the woman licking her, tasting her.

Stopping abruptly, she heard a knock on the stall door. “S-sorry, taken!” she said in a low tone, to which a “Oh, sorry about that!” came in response. Her heartbeat rose to her head, but she calmed down over time, as the egg shaped vibrators slowly soothed her back into the rhythm of before. She kept going, even though there was another person with her just one stall apart. She imagined once more how this woman would kiss her gently and then start licking her lips down there, before taking little plunges with her tongue. She did the same motion with her fingers and, just as the eggs had reached their limit by now, she had also. She climaxed and hot liquid came flying out of her vagina staining most of the toilet paper she was sitting on. She shook, but tried to control it, so as not to attract too much attention. She took one last look at the photo before letting out a sigh. She finished her fantasies by licking her grool and cum off her fingers, pretending she’s licking her clean. Her tongue slowly licked around her hand, tickling it, collecting all of her love juices.

She felt relieved and refreshed after that. She flushed down the mess of drenched toilet paper and fixed her third egg vibrator in her panties so it was poking her butt. She was ready to go. After washing off her hand she decided to grab a bite from one of the shops she passed by earlier. She went for a kebab and a black coffee, because she felt like she needed the caffeine.

And now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)