More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sithlord6969 Sithlord6969

What's next?

Resolution

Part 3: One True Passion

September 2, 2010; 6pm:

Sammy Johnson squirmed on the leather seats of her vintage sports car, a graduation gift from her parents. She loved the swept back body and sleek design. The new leather seats stuck to the back of her damp things, causing her no end of aggravation.

The A/C and top of the line car stereo were the most welcomed additions to an otherwise 'cherry' 1956 Jaguar Roadster. Sammy had seen one like it at a car show with her dad about 5 years ago. She told him at the time "That's the car I want to drive someday!" The morning of her high school graduation she had found it parked outside with a large bow around it.

She loved her car. She loved her dad more for remembering every little detail, granting her every wish, indulging her every whim. She often wished that Sam was not really her dad. She could be so happy loving a man like him. If she could ever find one...

The thoughts of romance caused her braless nipples to harden within the strapless tube-top she wore, the cold breeze of the strong A/C making them stand out proudly. Her sex moistened within the extra short cut-offs. Sammy always dressed for comfort when not tearing up the basketball court.

"Oh God, I always get so horny this time of the month," she thought to herself. "I want sex so badly, I wonder how I'm still a virgin?"

Sammy knew that this time of increased arousal was an indication that she was ovulating.

Her body telling her she was ripe to mate... to be bred.

Driving fast on the interstate Sammy knew that she would arrive early at home. She wanted to spend some time with her parents before her father swept his wife away for a weekend of romance. The dampness between her legs began to sweep onto her thighs. "Time to do something about this," she thought.

With quick reflexes, she pulled off the highway, then into a rest stop and then to an empty area in the back. She did not even turn off the engine as her hands shot to her sex. Her right hand lightly stroking her clit, while her left probed into her wetness. In mere moments her head arched backward with her cum. Sammy lost track of time as she played with herself, with thick fluids seeping from the depth of her.

After several strong orgasms, Sammy looked at the dashboard clock and realized her extra time was gone. Slamming the car into first gear she sped back onto the interstate towards home. It was just before 7 pm when she pulled into the driveway of her family's 2 story Tutor.

Sammy thought it was strange that there was no hurried loading of cars going on. Her 2 brothers were not playing in the yard with their friends. The house seemed quiet and still. Sensing something was wrong she hurried into the house through the kitchen door and called out for her parents.

"Dad? Mom? Where is everybody?"

Panic was starting to form in the girl's mind when a familiar sound on the back stairs relieved her fear. The sound was her father's feet on the steps. A sound she knew well.

Moving quickly she met him at the landing, throwing her arms around him as he attempted to tie his robe. Sammy pulled her father against her tightly, his face almost pressing into her pert breasts. The fear was now gone from her and the relief palatable. She had trapped his arms at his waist, so he had no time to reposition the mammoth erection he was sporting. His turgid cock pressing into the valley of Sammy's thighs. Sammy felt her father's arousal. She knew she should politely move away from him, but she did not. She waited a few moments more, relishing the forbidden contact. Her wet cunt juicing more than in the car before.

"Sammy girl, let me go please..."

Sammy released her grip from around her father, knowing from his tone of voice that something was amiss.

"Daddy, what's wrong?"

"Sammy girl, I have so much to tell you. Show much to share with you. I need you to follow me please."

Turning on his heel Sam Johnson walked briskly towards the stairs to the basement. Sammy followed behind him, her fear beginning to return.

Down the steps, through the kid's playroom, to the one door, she had never been through, the door to her father's office. The one place no one except her father was ever allowed entry to. Punching in a 12 or 13 digit code the door unlocked. Sam took Sammy by the hand and led her inside. Moving quickly past the racks of computer servers, Sam directed her to sit at his desk. Sammy did so without speaking.

"Sammy baby, I have some very upsetting news. It will change all of our lives forever, but it is essential you know the truth..."

"Daddy, what could be so terrible..."

"Perhaps today you should just call me Sam."

Sammy froze at his words. Her mind a jumble of confusion.

"Sammy, I may have raised you. I may have loved you as no man ever loved his child. Sammy, you are not my child..."

Sammy paused for a moment and begin to laugh out loud, at once the fear and confusion falling from her. The relief was written across her face.

"Oh daddy, you really had me going there for a minute!"

Sam pressed several buttons on his remote and one of computer monitors came to life. Looking at the multiple cameras being displayed, Sammy realized her father had them planted everywhere throughout the house. The camera in her own bedroom seized her entire attention.

Tied to Sammy's bed was her mother. Her legs pulled wide apart. Some sort of devices attached to her nipples and crotch. A ball gag filling her mouth. Her face was streaked with tears. Sam pressed a few more buttons and the image of her mother shot into reverse, the time code at the bottom of the screen wheeling back over the last hour. Sam then pressed play.

Sammy sat like a statue as her mother's confession played back unedited. Everything she thought she knew was destroyed. Her family would be shattered by this revelation. At the same time, she noticed that her cunt wept more than her eyes did.

When Teresa finished her story, Sam pressed 'end playback' and the monitor returned to the live picture of his bound wife. He then pressed other keys and a different monitor began a prearranged slide show.

"This is Samuel Jackson of Panama City, Florida. He is your real father..."

Sammy sat there unable to move her eyes away. The biography was complete and thankfully short. In a few minutes, she knew her birth father better than perhaps even he knew himself. When it was done, Sam moved behind Sammy's chair and bent over. He embraced the girl and spoke softly in her ear.

"A happy family life based on a lie is still a lie. I could have withheld this from you, but then I would have been no better than her."

"You really aren't my father?"

"No Sammy baby, I'm not..."

Sammy spun the chair around quickly, almost knocking Sam off his feet. She reached up and snatched him towards her without giving him a chance to respond. Her lips crushing into his. His eyes flying open. Her tongue pushing into his mouth. His tongue responding in kind. For several minutes their passionate kiss continued until Sam pushed up and back from the girl.

"Not exactly the response I anticipated..."

"Really? You never 'anticipated' how much I loved you? Not as a father, but as a woman loves her man. How much I wanted to be with you? For a smart man Sam, you can be so fucking dumb!"

Sam began to laugh. The same deep, crazed laughed as when he first conceived of his plan. Sammy joined him in laughter.

"Do you really think me so dumb?"

"Not at all Sam, you are the smartest man I have ever met. The most giving, the most romantic, the best father in the world. That's why I've saved myself all this time, I wanted a man just like you..."

Sam extended his hand and helped Sammy to stand. His lips once again found her's.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Teresa Johnson continued to sit tied to her daughter's bed. She wondered what was going on downstairs. Was Sam informing their daughter of her bastardy? Was he killing her before turning on his wife? She was going crazy not knowing what was going to happen.

She heard sounds on the stairway, her questions would soon be answered.

Teresa was shocked as her daughter almost danced into the room, a smile on her face, unlike anything she had ever seen before. She was actually beaming. She moved over to her mother and removed the ball gag from her mouth.

"Baby, are you alright?"

"Alright? Mother, this is the best day of my life!"

"Baby, what did you father say to you?"

"Nothing really mother."

"Nothing!?" What do you mean?"

"He didn't have to say anything. You said everything that needed to be said!"

Teresa felt like she was going to vomit. She understood now, her confession had not been for Sam. He was merely recording it so Sammy could hear the story from her own lips. She hung her head in shame.

Sammy lifted her mother's head and looked deeply into her eyes.

"I can not thank you enough mother..."

"What do you mean?"

"You have taken away from me the only father I have ever known, but you have given me so much more..."

"Baby... how?"

"Sam Jackson is my father. He will shortly become my legal father. Sam has shown me all I need to accomplish that."

"Sammy, you mean your dad..."

"You mean your husband? Yes, he is not my dad. He never was..."

Sammy leaned in very close to her mother's face, she gently kissed her on the lips.

"Do you know what Sam had planned for you tonight? He was planning on getting you pregnant. You two did agree on having three children together did you not?"

"Yes baby, but..."

"Then you owe him one, do you not?"

"Yes baby, I guess I do..."

"Yes, I guess you do!"

Sam's voice boomed from the doorway. He entered the room and made his way to the bedside. His remote control sticking out of the pocket of his robe. He moved in front of Teresa and looked down on her. The symbolism was lost on none of them.

"Now , I think it time to take your medicine..."

Sam pulled open his robe and pushed his shorts to the floor. Stepping out of them his massive cock slapped against his stomach. Stepping between Teresa's outstretched legs he pulled her mouth towards his hardness. Silently accepting her fate, she opened her mouth and lapped at the moist tip of his cock.

Teresa was too preoccupied with her husband to notice Sammy pull out the remote and turn it on. Sudden sensations flooded through her as the suction devices once again went into high gear. Her eyes closing involuntarily and her mouth opening wide from the sudden pleasure coursing through her body. Sam took the opportunity to shove his dick into her gaping orifice. Teresa choked as the thick phallus thrust past her tongue and into her throat. She had never been able to take all of Sam's huge cock into her mouth before, but that was not going to stop him from trying now!

Sammy began to manipulate the controls for the suction devices. She varied the speeds of each individually, then set the remote to randomly change each one independently. Teresa tried to scream from the pleasure only to cough up a smattering of bile and Sam's pre-cum. His cock was now over 8 inches into her throat, deeper than she had ever taken him before.

Just as suddenly Sam pulled himself out of his wife's mouth. She saw Sammy standing behind him smiling at her.

"Sammy, please go downstairs. Your father and I..."

"I am NOT her father Teresa!"

"No, he isn't mom..."

"But baby..."

"Baby? You still think of me as your baby mom? Well then let me show you what your baby is capable of!"

Teresa stared transfixed as Sammy reached for the snap on her shorts. She unfastened them and slide them down her long mocha coloured legs. Then she grabbed the bottom of her tube top and pulled it over and over her head. In only seconds she was standing before her mother and her mother's husband naked.

"No baby... whatever you are thinking about doing, please stop now!"

"I have no intention of stopping anything... !"

Sammy moved past Sam and wrapped her arms around her mother, pulling their bodies together. The suction devices still doing their business on Teresa's clit and nipples. Pushing her mother backward onto the bed Sammy put her mouth over her mother's and her tongue inside. Teresa tried to struggle, but just then yet another orgasm overtook her and her mouth opened of its own volition.

Mother and daughter, naked and ovulating, made out like teenagers as Teresa spasmed in orgasm.

Pulling their mouths apart, Sammy whispered in her mother's ear.

"Tonight mother dear we shall share something special. Something I dare call divine. From tonight onwards we will be more than just mother and daughter, we will be sisters as well!"

Before Teresa had time to think about her daughter's statement, Sam stepped between the splayed legs of the two females and thrust into his wife. His large cock slicing into her completely with a single thrust.

Teresa screamed.

Sammy attempted to comfort her mother as Sam fucked her savagely. He pounded her crotch with his massive member, quickly bringing her to another hard cum. Her body was twitching in a practical convulsion, the stimulation of the suction devices and his cock too much for any woman to handle.

Just as suddenly as he started, he pulled his length from her, triggering yet another orgasm. Panting, damp and spent, Teresa awaited her mating. Knowing that Sam would soon be putting a new child into her womb.

A few moments passed and Teresa felt Sammy's body lift off of her. She opened her eyes and there stood her husband tenderly kissing her daughter, while at the same time Sammy stroked his cock.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"I am kissing the man I love mother. Don't be so shocked! How many times did you and I sit on this very bed and talk about the sexual desire I felt for this man? How many times did you tell me that 'good girls don't fuck their fathers'? Well, mother, he isn't my father and I am going to fuck him!"

Sammy laid back down on top of her mother. They lay eye to eye as Sam maneuvered himself into position for Sammy's deflowering. Ever so gently he guided his fearsome weapon to the mouth of Sammy's virgin cunt. Rubbing the weeping head up and down her slit, he bumped into the suction cup still attached to Teresa's clit. Reaching under the two women, he quickly removed it.

"Sam no! You can't-do this! She's your..."

"No, I'm NOT mother!"

With that, Sam started to push himself into Sammy.

Having ever only been with Teresa, Sam had no concept of what a virgin would be like. The tightness was beyond his comprehension. Even as wet an eager as she was Sammy almost immediately felt stretched beyond possibility. The pain tearing into her mind and soul.

"Do it Sam... NOW!"

Sam grabbed her by the hips and shoved his monster cock into her. Sammy's scream made her mother's seem tame by comparison. She had been kicked by a hose in her thigh as a child, nearly breaking the bone, but it was nothing compared to this pain.

The huge cock drove straight into her, shredding her hymen like a thrasher through a field of grain. Deeper and deeper the thrust continued, until he bottomed out, pressing against her cervix. Pausing briefly he awaited Sammy's response to her first fuck

"No Sam, please.... Not my little girl! Fuck me! Knock me up! I'll quit my job! I'll be your broodmare! Anything you want, just don't impregnate Sammy!"

"Anything I want I want?"

"Yes damn you... ANYTHING!"

"Deal. All I want is a faithful and trustworthy wife... can you arrange that for me?"

Teresa dissolved into tears, knowing now that nothing would quench Sam's vendetta. Nothing short of impregnating the dark-skinned teen impaled on his cock.

Sammy begin to cum. She felt the sensation start deep inside her and spread rapidly outwards.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Oh god Sam, I'm cumming on your cock!"

Sam had not even begun pulling back to start his first real stroke when he felt his balls tightening. He started to try and withdraw, but Sammy's orgasmic convulsions started him over the cliff as well.

"FUCK! I'm cumming too! Can't stop!" cried Sam.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled Teresa.

"Oh hell yes..." thought Sammy.

Sam felt the first of several pulses explode into Sammy's fertile womb. His head got light, his entire essence threatening to flow into the dark-skinned teen. Clamping his hand around the base of his cock to stanch the flow of semen, he pulled back as hard as he could. His cock finally pooping free of Sammy's clenching cunt. Then almost as quickly, he plowed back into his wife's vagina. Pushing into her and releasing his grip, letting the rest of his fertile sperm fly into her receptive womb as well.

"Counter offer Teresa, how about I knock you BOTH up!"

The rest of the long weekend was spent with Sam servicing both women. Sammy eagerly, Teresa resigned to her fate.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Over the next few months, Sammy quit college and moved to Panama City. Successfully suing Mr. Jackson for 18 plus years of child support, she took over his condo and his photography business.

Teresa worked on her new architecture commission and figured out how to tell her two sons about the new baby she was having.

Sam Johnson watched his wife's waistline expand with their third child and web chatted with Sammy every day as her belly also grew large with his child.

Mother and daughter did not speak. Both quietly accepting that would have to share Sam with the other.

Sam spent one week a month in Panama City with Sammy, the rest of the time he devoted more energy to his two sons and made plans for his soon to arrive new daughter.

Both of them.

Yes, the family beach vacation would be very interesting next summer, very interesting indeed.

FIN

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)