More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MRatedOnly MRatedOnly

What do you do?

Resist

"No, I won't do it," I said. "You cannot me into submission."

"It seems like you want us to be more forceful..." Kelly said seductively, as she grabbed my raging boner hard, causing pain and pleasure simultaneously. I tried to hide my excitement at the prospect of actually becoming a , but to no avail. I instantly got a massive boner, and the girls noticed.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Kelly says as she begins to smile ear to ear. “From now on you are to call us Mistress Kelly and Mistress Caroline when we are not in public, do you undertand? Nod, do not speak.” I nod quickly. “Furthurmore, you are never to look us in the eye, for you do not deserve to meet our gaze, you worthless whore. You will obediently follow every command we give, and if you violate ONE command, we will share this picture with everyone.”

I nod quickly, looking down at the tiled floor, reflecting on what I have become. Mistress Caroline shut the door, and then instructed me to get on all 4s, I quickly complied. Then, interrupting my view or the dirty black and white tiles, were a pair of blue Converse sneakers and a pair of golden sandals. Each pair of shoes contained two beautiful brown feet, belonging to my gorgeous Indian and Bangladeshi Mistresses. I longed to please them, and they knew that.

“Lick my shoes clean,” Mistress Caroline barked. I leaned forward, arms behind my back, knees and feet on the ground and began to lick her Converses clean. I first gave one long lick up the top of her shoe. I then gave special attention to her toes, licking the white tips of her shoes over and over, trying to remove the little brown stain I could only guess what Syrup from her breakfast this morning. After removing as much of the spot as I could, I licked each strand of the lace. Licking the right, then left, then right then left, until I reached the top of the shoe. I proceeded to lick the tongue of the shoe, or at least the bit that my tongue could reach. I licked each inch of the sides, being careful to get ever speck of dust off of the shoe. And Finally, I licked the white brim of the base, ensuring that the the bits of gray and off-white would return to the pristine white they came in. I then repeated then entire cycle for her other shoe, feeling honored to be allowed to lick her shoes.

As I was finished licking the white rim of Mistress Caroline's second shoe, I heard the order from Mistress Kelly to lick hers as well. I removed my mouth from Mistress Caroline shoes and immediately began to realize the amount of dirt and grime on my shoes. But before I could swallow and cleanse my mouth ever so slightly, I felt Mistress Caroline's Converses pushing down on my neck toward Mistress Kelly shoes. I instantly began avidly licking her shoes, honored to be able to please this beautiful Bangladeshi woman. Her shoes were open, a black base with two golden straps running across her feet. I was instructed specifically by Mistress Kelly not to lick her feet, I was not allowed that privilege yet.

I began on her left foot. Her shoes were much quicker than Mistress Caroline's. Her shoes were already quite clean, but I licked carefully to give her shoes a special shine, while resisting temptation to lick those perfect brown Bangladeshi feet. I wanted so desperately to lick her godlike feet, but I knew I would be punished and so I resisted. I licked the two straps carefully, and the bases were too thin so Mistress Kelly said not to bother. After doing her right foot, I had finished.

I looked down awaiting my next order. I was now a sissy , I lived to serve the wishes of my Mistress Kelly and Mistress Caroline. I was happy, knowing that I had someone to serve, someone to please. I had longed for years to serve these two Goddesses, and now I was able to, thanks to my need to always wear those turquoise lacy panties.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)