More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fire_ball fire_ball

What magic do you possess?

Requip Magic (with four legendary weapons)

You?re a mage who is skilled at Requip magic. You currently have four legendary weapons at your disposal. The first was Suzaku, a pair of crimson short swords that were both imbued with the power of flames. The second was Genbu, a suit of black metal plates that acted as armor, defending you from nearly all attacks. In addition to defense, you could control the metal plates, shooting them off as projectiles or forming them into a gigantic sword that would refuse to break. Doing so would also lower your defense, but the armor plates had never been broken before. Then there was Byakko, a white spear that seemed to be made of ice. It could shoot out copies of itself and it could call down a rain of energy projectiles down on your opponent like falling stars. The last weapon was a flexible thin blue sword called Seiryu. This weapon created granted you the speed of a dragon in full flight. Used correctly, these weapons have served you well and have never failed you throughout your journeys.

Unfortunately these weapons are also the only worthwhile weapons in your collection. So the assignments that you?ve embarked on, you?ve taken extra care to try and find useful weapons or items that you could get ahold of. And then one day as you?re flipping through the pages of Sorcerer Magazine, searching for leads on other jobs or legendary weapons, you find an article on Erza, a powerful Requip mage from a guild called Fairy Tail. It guild itself is very famous for containing many handsome fellows and beautiful women and for ?going overboard? on their assignments, often causing property damage or personal harm to their employer. In fact, the Mage Council has tried to disband Fairy Tail several times in the past, but the guild had always managed to receive just enough votes to survive. The pictures of Erza in the magazine show her to be a beautiful young woman with a stern gaze and flaming red hair. Apparently she?s so powerful that everyone calls her the ?Titania?. You figure maybe she could help you find more weapons or trade you some of hers?at the very least you?re interested seeing in what she has (the article estimated her collection at over 200 weapons and armors). And even if she doesn?t take you under to tutelage, if you join such a prominent guild you?re bound to start raking in the Jewels, which you can then use to fund your search for more legendary weapons and armors.

So do you join Fairy Tail? Or one of their rivals...?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)