More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pornsleuth6 pornsleuth6

Who first?

Reprising a Role Takes a Toll (Emilia Clarke), very short

Emilia had loved her time in Star Wars and was ecstatic when Disney pitched her on a Qi'ra spinoff series.

They told her the series would be "an adult series, where Qi'ra would be a strong female lead, fighting a different man or alien in every episode". Ms. Clarke was so pleased with the pitch that she signed on in the room without ever bothering to get her lawyers involved.

She didn't notice anything was amiss until they were filming the pilot. Qi'ra loses the big fight and is brought to her knees. The Director instructed her to look over desperately trying to find help, almost imploring the audience to step in. She followed his note diligently, ignoring the rustling of her "enemy" behind her.

"Keep looking, keep looking... and turn!

Emilia turned back towards her enemy, back into his cock as it slapped her in the face. Her response delayed for a second in shock before she scrambled backwards, causing the dick to drag down her face. The actor started walking towards her as she crawled back on her hands. The director cut the scene there. Glad to have captured such a genuine reaction, but not wanting to push it on their first day of shooting.

It only got worse from there for poor Qi'ra

The show was being filmed for the new DPN, Disney Porn Network. Ms. Clarke had unknowingly signed an iron clad agreement to star in "Qi'ra: The Conquered", the flagship series for the new hardcore TV initiative. The pitch they had given her all those months ago was all true. They just left out that Qi'ra would lose the fight every week and be ravaged by her enemies. While they were distracted or exhausted, Qi'ra will seize the opportunity to kill her enemies, saving the day after all and preserving her fearsome reputation for another week. The show never addresses why Qi'ra never quits or enlists more help or do anything at all to change up the cycle. The popular fan theory is that she likes things just the way they are. If that's true, Qi'ra and Emelia have something in common, because she just signed back on for season 2.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)