More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cloud Strife Cloud Strife

What do the two girls do?

Report to work (for now)

Tifa, for some reason, was feeling the same way though she did not voice this out loud. She could risk getting reprimanded for not reporting for work on an important night as she was to meet with some celebs, but stay with a babe as voluptuous as Eliza Dushku.

So as a result, Tifa decided that the job must come first (for now), and promised Eliza to contact her one of these days. She truly looked forward to getting to know her better.

Her new redhead friend understood. "That'll be fine. Hope I see you again, Tifa!" Eliza said as she waved good-bye. She was also eager to see how this athletic girl looked naked.

"Same here," Tifa whispered as she touched the cheek Eliza had kissed, still confused at what she was feeling.


Business was doing well for the bar called 7th Heaven. Fine drinks, excellent ambiance -- you name it, they got it. The success of the bar in the competition-filled Hollywood strip can be proven by the many celebs who come and enjoy the services. However, it would not be a lie to say that the well-endowed female employees contributed greatly to this so-called success.

Tifa Lockheart knows this all too well. She had been working in the 7th Heaven for barely two months and already she had become a favorite among the customers -- males and females alike. It came as no surprise, since one only has to take a glance at the twenty-year-old waitress/bartender to know why.

Her face, very long dark brown hair, and brown eyes were breathtakingly beautiful as was the rest of her body. Her firm hips were 36 inches, while her slim waist was 22. The most outstanding (figuratively and literally) of all, her bountiful breasts were a whopping 38DD. Her outfit, which passes as the 7th Heaven's uniform, was a black microscopic mini-skirt held up only by a belt, and a white sports bra. It revealed her flat and taut belly and all her curves, enhancing her sexiness and making her look all the more enticing.

All in all, Tifa was unmindful of all the attention she was getting, even if it means getting a pat on the ass and an "accidental" brush on her chest. Her favorite part of the job involved conversing on the same table with Hollywood celebs. For some reason, she was more comfortable with the female celebs than the male ones.

She sighed as she rested her elbows on the arms of her chair, trying so hard to push all thoughts of her troubles away. She gazed straight into the dressing room mirror, ignoring the bickering of her companions and trying to make sense of what was becoming a boring life.

Tonight was just another working night, however, her usual smile and cheerful personality was lacking. She had just broken up with a childhood boyfriend. It was bad enought that he had to terminate the relationship by e-mail, but now she was living on her on pay which was not enough to cover the ever-increasing cost of living. Specially, not in Hollywood.

"Hey Tifa! You going to stay there all night?" Called her manager from outside the dressing room. Fortunately, she was too busy to scold her for being late. Tifa knew that the excuse that she had saved a celeb from being would even hold.

"Just about done, Barb," She unsurely replied as she quickly added a final touch of make up on her face. From a martial artist to a waitress. It's not so humiliating if I don't dwell on it. Besides her job, her thoughts went on to linger on Eliza Dushku whom she met earlier in the evening. How she wished she had more time to stay with her.

"Customers at table 16. Now," came the order from Barbara, the immediate superior, which Tifa had to comply with as she always did. Clark called out again just as Tifa exited the dressing room. "Oh by the way, you'll enjoy it, girl. I promise."

The surprised Tifa just nodded then walked out towards her waiting customers. Me? Enjoy what? She wondered. When she got there, she gasped as she found the answer. Waiting at table 16, was one of Tifa's most favorite celebs.

"Hi there. I'm Britney Spears," the smiling teen sensation greeted as she stood up, even though there was no need for her to mention her name. "And this is a friend of mine, Daniel Clark." She motioned towards a man in his late forties dressed in an expensive business suit. He stood up and smiled at her as well.

"I'm Tifa. Tifa Lockheart," answered the nearly dumbfounded hostess as she shook their hands then took a seat when it was offered to her. Tifa realized that Britney was dressed in a blue sleeveless mid riff and a mini skirt to match. Not as short as Tifa's but it made her as sexy as hell.

Drinks were served and a long conversation took place concerning show business, particularly Britney's ever-growing career. When questions were thrown at Tifa, she avoided the topic on her former boyfriend and financial problems as much as she could. None of the talk however, got to who Dan Clark really was and his business with Britney. Tifa realized belatedly that she never knew a guy besides Justin Timberlake from N'Sync who was seen with Britney.

"You work all night it seems," Britney observed. "Do you make up by sleeping throughout the day?"

Tifa shook her head. "I'm a light sleeper. When I'm up during the day I take some odd jobs. Taxi driver, waitress, window washer, lifeguard. Lots of jobs. I like to keep myself occupied."

"That's super. I wish I had as much energy as you," complemented Britney.

Could Dan be Britney's secret lover perhaps? Tifa wanted to decide against it, but rumors about Britney Spears' sexual life flourished like any other in show biz. She wondered if this bit was true.

At one point, an already drunk Britney excused herself as she had to go to the rest room. When she was gone, Clark turned his complete attention to Tifa, making her a little uncomfortable.

"You like her don't you?" He asked. When Tifa did not answer, he went on. "You like Britney Spears more than any ordinary fan. I can see it in your eyes and the way you two talk."

Tifa was shocked. "Huh? I uh ---" She stuttered but it was no use. "Well yeah, I guess I do. But ---"

Dan cut her off. "Did you know it was Britney who requested that you be our hostess for tonight? Your manager, Barbara showed us pictures of her prettiest employees and Britney nearly went nuts when she saw yours."

Tifa was even more shocked now. She just shook her head. "Britney's a --- a lesbian?"

"Bisexual is the proper term. She's not a virgin as she claims," Dan explains. "She hasn't found the guts to ask you yet, but she told me she wishes to bed you."

"Wow," Tifa just blurted out. Britney Spears wants me? She remembered the times she masturbated as she stared at the starlet's photos and watched her MTVs. Her fantasy could finally come to reality. However, there was more.

"Now if you wish, you may hear out my propostion," Dan said as he cleared his throat. "I own a very huge modelling and film company, and you have the face and the body other women would kill for. Now I now this is going too fast for you, so I'm giving you time to decide." With that he reaches into his coat pocket and takes out a calling card.

Tifa involuntarily took the card. Her eyes widened as she saw the name of the company --- Naked Truth, Inc. "No offense, but are you into the porn stuff?" She asked.

Dan nodded in affirmation.

She had received numerous job offers with promises of fame and fortune that included modelling and film. All of which needed her to take off her clothes or have sex with someone. Some had even asked for direct sex with her. Tifa had politely refused such offers. The idea of entering the world of sex and pornography had never seemed attractive in her opinion. Until now.

By then, Britney had returned to the table and the conversation continued through the night. Tifa's barely participated as her mind reflected on Dan Clark's offer and Britney's crush on her. All of a sudden, Britney's hand slipped behind made a grab for Tifa's hips.

"Ooooh. So buffy ..." whispered Britney as she admired Tifa's hips.

Tifa gasped as she felt the hand caress her buttocks, but kept silent, even though Dan was aware of Britney's daring move.

It was nearly twelve midnight when Dan announced that it was time for them to leave, as Britney was already close to falling asleep. The hand on Tifa's hips left as they stood, making her nearly disappointed. Dan looked at Tifa.

"Britney has had it, but the night is still young, Ms. Lockheart," he announced. "Do you wish to accompany me home?"

Tifa pondered on the question. She could just stay at the 7th Heaven and serve the other customers, but Dan's offer was a break in the routine. It was a good excuse to get her mind of her ex-boyfriend and get a newer and hopefully high-paying job. And of course, a chance to get near Britney Spears and other celebs. Then there was the calling card from that babe Eliza Dushku, which Tifa considered.

Who to choose? Britney or Eliza?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)