More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Abdulalahazred Abdulalahazred

Whose tail shall we follow?

Rene

“How could I been so clumsy!” Rene berated herself. She’d meant to inject the animal but had slipped. And by the time she had staggered over to her computer to deactivate the nanites it was too late. She had become a horny and most curvacous woman. A petgirl! Her pants were ridiculously tight on her curvy legs and much too long and the boxers looked so .. wrong. She stripped out of them with a nervous giggle at her new sex then unbuttoned her shirt to expose her heavy breasts as she tried to understand the words on the screen. She couldn’t. She played with her big fat nipple and enjoyed the pleasantly erotic sensation as she tried to read. Her company gave animals nigh human level intelligence and altered their physiology to create a subclass to humans. Petgirls. Sex toys. Consequently she wasn’t quite human anymore.

The door opened and her coworker entered. He saw the clothes on the floor and Rene’s half naked and very female body. “Oh Christ. What have you done? This stuff works on humans?” He asked. Then he considered. “You know this is irreversible right? God. What am I going to do with you...?”

Rene shook her head in confusion. She felt scared. “I just made a mistake!” She explained. She looked up at him, conscious of her nudity and reduced stature. He was kinda... cute.

“Yeah. I know. This isn’t the first time it’s happened. I hears that last time they just shipped the poor girl off to the buyer, swept it under the rug. Poor thing. I can’t let them do that to you. Come on...” she nodded in agreement as he put his jacket over her shoulders helped smuggle Rene out to his car. Then he drove her to his home.

It wasn’t until he had her inside and was locking the door that she realised that she was being a little too trusting. “Hmm. You know petgirls go for a million and I just got one for free.”

“Wait man. I’m human. A guy. Not a petgirl!”

He advanced and lifted her chin and kissed her, his hand sliding down her front to between her legs which she spread. It happened so fast. He had her turned around, bent over, the head of his cock at her lips then pressing them apart. She gasped as he slid inside and then he was fucking her from behind. “You sure look like a petgirl to me. And you fuck like one...”

Rene...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)