More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jhal00 Jhal00

Who will they hunt and what is their power? (Tell it from the supers' perspective.)

Ren Stenton

Name: Ren Stenton

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Hair: Brunette

Physique: Average

Height: 6ft1in

Eye Colour: Green

Penis Length: 6.6 Inches

Super-Power: Invisibility, Rapid Healing & Enhanced Strength

Secrets: Closeted Exhibitionist


It's a warm summer's day in the city, people were moving hastily through the streets as they left their workplaces for a quick lunch. I'm on the 50th floor of an office highrise, I finished my sandwich and looked out of my office window. The people down below looked so small by comparison. I was soon distracted by a reflection in the glass, I could see my desktop monitor, and I'd just received an email. I walked back to my desk and sat down. Clicking through my inbox I opened up the email. It was the company's updated quarterly catalogue emailed to employees the week before it launched so that we could proofread it.

I work for a women's fashion company, I only deal with accounting really as I don't know much about the industry otherwise, but never-the-less I still receive these catalogues as I'm so high ranking. Normally scanning through these catalogues isn't such an issue, but recently I've felt myself get hornier and hornier as time goes on. That and sometimes when I look in the mirror it's almost like I'm not fully there, literally. But that soon corrects itself and I just continue on with my day. However, continuing on with my day has been made much more awkward lately with these frequent feelings of horniness.

I looked at the pitched tent at the front of my trousers and sighed, I'd be straight into a meeting after lunch and could not be walking around poking people's eyes out with this! Naughty thoughts filled my mind.

Well... it's not like it'd be the first time I've wanked at work...

I stood up and walked to one of the two glass walls of my office, they looked out into the rest of the workspace. I drew the blinds on both walls to give myself some privacy. I walked to the door and also drew the blinds on it, I stood there for a second and thought about my options.

I should probably lock the door...

but it'd be so much hotter if I left it unlocked

If I lock it I can strip naked too...

or... I could strip naked and leave it unlocked...

everyone's at lunch still...

I looked up at the clock.

still got 45 minutes...

Fuck it!

I walked away from the door, untied my tie, removed my shoes and socks, unbuttoned my shirt and trousers and tucked them all in my desk drawer. I looked at the heaped pile of clothes, put my thumbs in the waistband of my boxers and tugged them down. My erection nathanialbed up. I put my boxers in my drawer and closed it.

This is it...

I sat down in my chair, my heavy balls resting on the faux leather seat, my hard-on twitching as it nathanialbed its head just above the desk. I looked back at my desktop screen, I scrolled through the catalogue until I found a perfect picture. A model in black lacy lingerie except the image must have slipped through the other proofreaders because not only could you see her nipples through the lace but you could see the brown curls of her bush through her panties.

I grabbed my cock, it twitched in my hand. It's been a while since I'd last... you know...

I began stroking it up and down, and I felt immediate pleasure course throughout my body, greater than usual. My rod swelled in my hand. I wanked faster, my body tingling all over, this sensation was new, something I'd only felt over the last few weeks. I continued stroking.

Oh fuck yeah... this is soooo good!

but it could be better...

I stood up and walked to the exterior window. Something was wrong but I wasn't sure what so I continued my jerking. Looking out across the city, over to other skyscrapers.

I wonder if anyone can see me...

...i hope they can...

I looked down again at the people walking through the busy streets, they had no idea what I was doing, just how depraved I was being.

Fucking hell this is good!

it could still be better...

Overcome with lust and close to the edge, I walked around to the front of my desk, facing my office door. I leaned on my desk and continued.

Oh my god, this is sooo risky! Someone could come in at any minute and catch me wanking at work.

Well, it's not like anyone has any reason to come in here...

I looked at my intercom, it linked straight to my receptionist.

should I risk it?

NO! WTF are you thinking...

__

**_- - - - - -

_**As this debate raged inside his head, two agents took the walk from the elevator to Ellen, Rens's receptionist. Dressed in black trench coats, sunglasses and matching hats the pair addressed Ellen directly.

"Hello," One nodded. "I'm Special Agent Carla and this is Special Agent Dorian. Is your boss in?" Carla looked at the corner office. The blinds had been pulled shut, hiding the occupant.


Fuck yesssssss... this... feeeels... soooooo... good...

Focusing on the head of my cock now, I stroked furiously. Getting ready to cum. I closed my eyes and threw my head back. The feeling in my cock and balls was immense now, it was difficult to focus on anything else.

Naked...

at...

work...

jerking off...

and...

I'm...

going...

to...

fucking...

cum...

*Thud*

The office door swung open, smacking into the filing cabinet behind it. I looked dead ahead at the woman in front of me. I froze in shock, still gripping my rock-hard cock. She looked me dead in the eyes and then scanned them across the room. I went to speak but I was frozen with shame and fear.

The woman then took a few steps forward towards me. My heart was beating out of my chest. Being caught and watched is my secret fetish and It nearly caused me to explode right then and there. The woman then suddenly walked past me and around my desk. A man poked his head through the door.

Fuck, more witnesses. I'm so fired!

"He's not here." Said the woman.

wait what!?

Who's not here?

"Oh, that's strange," said my receptionist Ellen. "I didn't see him leave for lunch."

Me? I'm not here?

I looked around the room. Neither person seemed to be looking at me anymore. Just occasionally through me.

WTF is happening!?

I looked down at myself to make sure I wasn't crazy and ho-boy that was a mistake. What I saw was my body yes, but not as it should be. Translucent. I could see through myself. I was able to unfreeze myself from my panic and threw my other hand down to cover my still-hard rod. The palm unintentionally caressed the tip of my knob. A wave of pleasure went through me, and right in front of my eyes, my body became more see-through, practically invisible.

Oh fuck! Do I have fucking superpowers!

i think i fucking do!

but... but....

only when i touch myself???

Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)