More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by StanS55 StanS55

Please select an adventurer

Remy - Young Pokestadium Technician

{if Power Lust == true}

"Wow, such a fantastic showing last night! The Westcoast Trials are considered one of the premier battle circuits in the Linto region leading to the final-" The TV in the corner of the room spoke before being interrupted.

"What the Fuck?" Remy asked, looking around in panic at the site of his desk.. the workshop..

The TV calmly continued as he looked around, confused and unsure.. "However, the circuit was an easy sweep for the odds on favorite - Cynthia and her powerful dragon type pokegirl Dara. Yes, this will certainly be an exciting finals this year, especially with the announcement that Cynthia will be showcasing a new pokegirl to her team roster at the finals - an amazing wildcard that her competitors are stunned to hear --"

"Jay?? Professor?? - Seriously.. whats going on.. am I really back here? What the fucking fuck!?" Remy shouted as he flipped through his desk paper work, frantically reading to find any signs of sameness or difference.

The office door opened in alarm as Professor Birch walked in to check on the troublesome shouting.

{else}

The TV begged for attention from its corner of the workshop, enthusiastically selling stories from atop an old metal frame cabinet. The news anchor gushed with pride while reporting, "Wow, such a fantastic showing last night! The Westcoast Trials are considered one of the premier battle circuits in the Linto region. Now we're off to the finals at Linto Stadium. It was an easy sweep for the odds on favorite - Cynthia and her powerful dragon type pokegirl Dara--"

The TV speakers suddenly let out it's dying cackle as the feed was cut short by our adventurer, tired of hearing reports about Cynthia while he worked. Its all anyone would talk about as he prepped the Linto Pokestadium to host her and the rest of the region's battle showcase this week.

"Hey! I was watching that.." complained Jay, a rookie Tech who was half way into repairing a last gen healing pod. His hands were too busy removing the metal casing to push back up his sliding glasses. Jay's lanky height and thin frame was the norm for locals of this region, as was his bright blonde hair. His face tilted up in dismay, hoping to see the next part about Dara.

"Oh come on Jay.." Remy started, looking up from his desk with controller in hand. Pushing some schematics aside, he told the tech - "Seriously, I can't. No more Cynthia. We've gotta get this place ready for her legions of annoying fanboys - so don't tell me I have to work with one now too.." Remy ranted passionately - controller stubbornly placed down on his desk.

One could imagine Remy had met many talented trainers over his years working at the region's largest Pokestadium, but Cynthia was everything he hated about the sport. Her main pokegirl was not the issue, Dara could knock out world class opponents in a single hit. It was Cynthia the cocky and annoyingly successful trainer that annoyed him.

Jay just rolled his eyes.. he felt Remy tended to have a 'I know better then you' attitude that Jay had began recently dismissing. He stood up somewhat defiantly to turn the TV back on, but in his haste he accidentally bumped over a wrench onto the circuit board of the healing bay. Sparks began to shoot up from the rebelling machinery, illuminating the dimly lit tech lab as Jay jumped back in shock, "Whoa!! Oh shit.."

Remy quickly hopped up and ran to the smoking board. Looking down at the damage, he glanced back to Jay with eyebrows raised. As if having the gods reaffirm his confidence, he quipped "Yea? See Jay, maybe you need to be paying more attention to your work and not to that sham of a trainer." The rookie tech looked down in disappointment, it was his second healing pod repair to go south this month.

Remy examines the board further.. peering into the well crafted machinery. Black char edges outlined behind the pokeball tray lifting arm, a humming sound from the cooling fan.. his hand lightly touches the board, fingers gliding over the green and silver frame as the heat on the channels gives the answer away.

"The back up battery is still plugged in.." he scolded.

"Sorry Remy, I just don't seem to have a good knack for this like you do.." he admits, hand rubbing the back of his neck. "I'd much rather be working on ground level.. I'd sweep floors if it meant I could watching those battles.." he admits before a crude smile comes over his face, ".. or better yet, watch them get tamed behind the scenes.."

Remy laughs through his nose, a sort of snort-chuckle at the crude sex joke. While it was illegal to have sex with a pokegirl, its an unspoken truth that most males their age fantasized about the taboo. While fighting was important, the sport was certainly made for the eyes and many of these girls were beautiful.

That said, Remy had never actually been near a real pokegirl in his life, only from the fan's distance when not working behind the scenes. But as a kid he would go as much as he could. Watching the battles, the technique - such happiness had filled him as a kid. Yet a kid he is no more, but he didn't quite feel like a man yet either. He was still looking for a girl and longed one day to have children, to make a family in time. And if he kept working hard, he might be managing this stadium one day but for now he just ran tech.

Jay's voice broke Remy's wondering daydream with an annoying tone. "What don't you like about Cynthia and her pokegirls anyways? Her dragon type Dara is so hot and such a good fighter!! Her Hyperbeam last night -it knocked everyone over!" Jay excitedly retold the story.

{endif}

What does Remy say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)