More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by devy_doxy devy_doxy

What do you do?

Remove the sheet

Throwing caution to the wind you tiptoe around to the other side of the bed and kneel down in a position level with his hip. Pulling the sheet to this side of the bed will require the least movement to reveal your prize. If you rouse him, maybe you’ll be able to duck down and hide by the side of the bed until he falls asleep again.

You reach out with a trembling hand and pinch the sheet between thumb and forefinger. Then you pull it toward you as slowly as you can. Your eyes are glued to the outline of his cock as the sheet slides gently over it.

John stirs and you freeze, not daring to breathe. Then he shifts position, turning his hips toward you, causing the sheet to slip and do most of the remaining work for you.

You hold your breath for as long as you can, then gently exhale when you become sure he is still sleeping. Then you give the sheet one final, gentle tug.

You bite your lip and stare at John’s naked cock, now exposed in all its glory to your lustful gaze. It’s thick, veiny, slightly bent and mostly hard, the bulging head resting on his upper thigh. It looks good enough to eat.

The sharp fear of being caught soon dissipates and your horniness returns. Your panties are now soaked with your own juices and the wet sounds of your fingers plunging in and out of your hole can easily be heard clearly above John’s gentle breathing.

You’re getting closer and closer to cumming, but another dangerous thought intrudes. What would it be like to touch it?

You pull your hand out of your panties and reach towards John’s cock, your own juices glistening on your fingers in the moonlight. After the smallest hesitation you make contact. Then your middle fingertip gently brushes along the underside of his shaft, leaving a snail-trail of your pussy juice as you ever-so-slowly-and-softly trace your finger along towards the head. The skin of his prick is smooth as silk.

When your finger reaches that place on the underside where the skin attaches to the glans, you accidentally scrape that sensitive part with your nail. John’s cock twitches and he lets out a sigh in his sleep.

By now you’re getting bolder. He seems to be a deep sleeper, so you barely wait five seconds before going for broke and grasping his cock in your hand. It feels so alive in your hand, so warm and full of energy. One might even say it throbs. You can feel it start to swell with each beat of his heart in response to your touch.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)