More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Overseer Overseer

What do you do with the invite?

Remember last years' accomplishment

A year had past already since you had met Laura at a fund-raiser. Laura was a mature voluptuous woman oozing sex appeal. She had sharp features, a tanned olive skin and brown hair that flowed down to the middle of her shoulder blades. She had a 34D chest and an round ass you would want to dig your hands into. From the moment she walked in the ballroom, she had your attention. In the distance your eyes met, without having met formally you nodded at one another acknowledging presence. On her arm was her husband Richard, whom you knew professionally. Richard's company had been tendering for a large construction contract for your company.

It took a while before you were formally introduced that night. However, until then, every time you looked in her direction she had your eye. Later that evening you were on the roof terrace. Saying your goodbyes you turned around accidentally bumped into Laura. It was obvious that Laura had had a fair amount to drink. However, considering the , she was very much able to maintain pleasant conversation.

After five minutes of exchanging pleasantries, you asked her how Richard was doing. She replied that she didn't see much of him as he was very much engaged with travel and work. Considering this was not an answer to your question, you politely enquired whether she was coping without Richard

Her face darkened and her tone instantly changed: 'Have you been having dirty thoughts about me? I saw you watching me. Did you see me naked in your thoughts? Have you imagined me with a hard dick in my mouth or having me bend over while you have your way with me?' Her rant unexpectedly had an effect on you...she continued 'Your hard cock tells me that you were....my, aren't you a naughty boy…' Your reply was a weak 'Hmm?' followed by an involuntary 'mmm...' as her hand had found your crotch. Your eyes closed as you surrendered yourself to her gentle groping.

Laura continues 'I bet you you can see me cumming over and over on your cock...can you imagine me sliding up and down on your big...hard...dick'. Your cock was now rock hard. Amidst the crowd her fingers discretely applied pressure under the head of your imprisoned cock, squeezing. Her fingers then moved down your shaft. Afterwards, she pressed her manicured fingernails into the base of your rod, then slowly dragging them towards the tip, lightly making contact with your sweet spot. She leaned in to you and whispered while continuing a slow jerk '…..my pussy is so tight and wet..it is a heaven for cock…my husband can’t hold his load inside me…neither can my gardner or my pool boy...maybe no cock can..maybe my pussy is just too hot for everyone.”

“You wouldn't be able to resist cumming in me,” she had said. While surrounded by guests, her fingernail traced the outline of your cock still without anyone seeing it. “I doubt you would last 10 minutes.”

Suddenly you snapped out of it....

What did you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)