More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Overseer Overseer

What do you do with the invite?

Remember last week's accomplishment

The whole week you have been distracted by the experience you had last week at the gym. Due to long office hours you are usually able to get in a work out before closing.

There appeared to be a new instructor. Although she looked sexy and very fit, she didn't fit the bill of regular instructors. She had natural round B cups, perfectly in proportion to her body. She was breathtakingly beautiful, with long black hair tied into a ponytail, pouty lips and the most amazing baby blue eyes that could hypnotize a man just by looking at them too long. Everybody's eyes in the gym followed her when she looked around with her sexy gym outfit that hugged every curve of her firm body. She was definitely an alpha female, but she was also a goth, with visible piercings, extensive tattoos and of course black thick set eyeliner.

The gym was running empty and you were last one out, it was time to hit the showers. While under shower the lights go out. You swear to yourself. Luckily it's not completely dark as the green escape lights are still burning. You grab your towel, dry yourself off and have a look around to see if there is anyone that can help.

Walking through the corridors, you saw lights were still burning in one of the training rooms. So, you walked in. And there was the goth fitness instructor, standing in the middle of some layed out blue gym mats. She was wearing a string triangle bikini in bright red, matching her freshly applied lipstick and obviously aimed to display the most of her body while still being able to claim she was dressed.

Her fit body glistened with oil, making some of the tattoos come to life. Her hard nipples, visibly pierced, were pointing at you through two little triangles of fabric, connected by tiny strings and loose knots. And a beautiful smile on her face, her blue eyes shimmering with excitement. She looked divine!

She had made an effort to turn you on – and it had worked! She looked so sexy and strong. Her firm tits and round butt proudly protruded from her fit shining body.

With whom do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)