More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Overseer Overseer

What do you do with the invite?

Remember last month's accomplishment

Last month was a pivotal moment in your career. This was the first time your ability in a sex fight had furthered your career.

Your mentor had suffered a stroke a month ago and was to retire early. The non-executive Board now had to appoint a new CEO and soon. You had been lined up for the position of CEO for a long time, but you were not the only one. There was also Ilse. Ilse was your age. She was a stunning beauty with a gorgeous figure. Her large, firm breasts always strained at the material blouse and her hips were just wider than being called athletic. She was on the boundary between being strong and powerful and being deeply feminine, even feline and alluring. Her hair was long, blonde, and of loose curls, along with her tanned skin.

Ilse had recently joined the company and was always talking to the right people. She had a talent of getting what she wanted. Less then a year with the company and already she was on the short list for becoming the next CEO.

On Friday, two days of after the news of your mentor, you were separately briefed that the non-executive Board did not want to loose either of you. You were instructed to go on retreat for the weekend and sort out how you two would be working together.

At your desk you found a note saying that Ilse would be at her desk to discuss how to approach the matter. Feeling as though you were being summoned you went to her office and sat down across from her. Looking over her reading glasses, she propositioned a sex fight. Not now, but tomorrow.

The two fighters would engage in sexual battle until one submits or is unable to continue. The winner would have his or her choice of how to progress with the company including a lock-in arrangement for the loser.

You instantly understood how Ilse got things done. You had more in common with her than you thought, because what she probably did not know is that you had skills and were actually experienced in sexual combat. You liked the odds of defeating Ilse, breaking her mind and her trim feline body to your will.

You took the challenge hook, but with one condition. The arrangement either of you had for the other, had to be worked out on paper in sealed envelope. The winner's envelope would be opened, the loser's shredded. At least this way there was a likelihood that the arrangement would be reasonable and not demeaning.

Nevertheless, you liked your chances. Little did you know that this would be the toughest match you had ever endured. The rendez-vous was set next morning in the board room on the top floor of the building.

Did you think you needed preparation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)