More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

Vacation Destination, Or Work?

Remember holidays don't last forever.

Even though you find it very hard, you manage to keep a straight face when you tell your boss you got cheap tickets to Maui and that you are on a midnight flight. You also told her that you have already paid for the tickets and would be unable to get your money back for them.

You see she is about to say something but unable to make up her mind. So before she can make a decision, you step in the elevator. As the doors close you notice a strange puzzled expression on her face.

You hope your not in to much trouble when you get back. But then you put work out of your mind and think about topless sun bathing women.

As the elevator doors open you step out thinking about rubbing suntan lotion on women's breasts and other parts of their bodies.

You start noticing strange looks from people as you walk towards the car park. But then you notice the bulge showing in your pants. You feel yourself blush like a schoolgirl. You carry your briefcase in front on your crotch and you pick up your pace.

When you get in your car you feel safe to daydream again. Wet t-shirt comps and all night rage parties.

You go home and finish packing.

Are you going alone or with a friend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)