More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

What kind of World do you want?

Reliving High School with God Mode Enabled

There are a lot of fantasies I want to live out, but a lot of my sexual ones tend to take place in my old high school. Back then, I was a rather nerdy loner who was mostly ignored and left to fly under the social radar. Being able to fuck my high school crushes, student and teacher alike, remained a fantasy of mine even years after I graduated. With the near unlimited options given to me by a simulation though, it was hard to choose exactly what I wanted to do.

Then again, why should I even choose? An idea sprang to mind.

"Simone, I want to go back to my old high school days. But I want to be given full admin privileges to change whatever I want, whenever I want. Could you make something like that?"

"Of course!" Simone says with a smile, "By checking through your memories and cross-referencing it with archived data online, I'll be able to reconstruct your high school perfectly. I do have to ask though, are you planning on doing overtly sexual things with this power?"

I nod.

"Well then, for legal reasons I'll have to make a slight alteration. All the students going to your school will now be 18 year old high school seniors, regardless of what age they would have been in relation to you in real life. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, that's fine," I answer, "It's just one less thing to worry about."

"Great! Now, how do you want people to react to things when you make a change?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, do you want them to recognize any changes you make, ignore them, notice but treat them as if things have always been that way?"

"Oh, oh!" I say, now getting what she means, "Yeah, make it so that they think things were always the way I made them, at least for now. I can change that later if I want, right?"

"Of course," Simone responds, "You can even make it so that different people react to your changes in different ways. Just let me know what you want and I'll make it so."

"Awesome," you say, "I think that's everything I want for now."

"Great, that should be enough to compile the simulation," Simone says, "Now, one last question before I send you in: do you want to be you as you were in high school, or do you want a different experience?"

"A different experience?" I ask.

"Yes. I can put you into the simulation as your high school self, but if you want I could also make it so that you are a teacher rather than a student, or change your social standing in school. I could even make you a girl, or go as far as to put you into the body and/or life of another person at the school. It's your simulation, so pretty much anything goes as to what role you want to play in it."

That's actually a good question. I take a moment to think, and answer...

What (or who) do you want to relive high school as?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)