More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by clayboy clayboy

What should Lara do?

Release the hounds

“What sad little bastards”, Lara said as she pressed the button next to the CCTV linked to the cage holding her two Doberman dogs. She laughed as the boys ran for their lives away from the salivating beasts.

Lara took one last look in the mirror, making sure her top was as low as she could reasonably get it, before heading out on her date.


Lara arrived at the club to see Nobu enjoying a drink with his crew in the VIP area.

“Lara my dear, a pleasure”, Nobu leaned in and gave her a kiss on the hand. Lara was aware that the niceties were just an act. This was a man who was the head of an army known for its brutality. Indeed, the last time she had settled a deal with him he didn’t treat her nearly as courteously. After paying her for some extra services he made her pass out by holding his cock down her throat too long. She woke up later that evening covered in his seed and with her payment clearly just thrown at her on the bed.

“Nice to see you too Nobu”, said Lara as she sat down next to him. “I have a gift for you”. Lara pulled the jade statue from her handbag and handed it to him.

“Wonderful, thank you Lara, it is magnificent”, Nobu said. “Would you tell me more about its history?”.

Lara sat and drank with Nobu and his crew and told them the history of the jade statue. It had belonged to a Chinese emperor more than 1000 years ago, and had a fascinating story. After a few minutes of listening intently, Nobu replied,

“Such a wonderful object will cover nearly all your debt with me”.

Lara looked taken aback. “Sorry, debt?”.

“Yes Lara, I spoke with your dealer and I came to an arrangement to buy your debt from him.”

Lara was shocked.

“Oh I’m sorry am I supposed to pretend I don’t know about the marks on your arm Lara”, Nobu said. “This statue nearly covers your debt with me, but I think me and my boys could do with a few of your services”.

Lara stood to leave, but Nobu grabbed her by the arm. “Lara, are you sure you are OK, you don’t look well”.

Lara looked down at the drink in front of her as reality began to set in.

“Let me go”, she said, but the world stated to darken…

Lara woke to feel cold on her bare tits. She was strapped bent over a table in what must have been a room in the back of the club, she was naked except for her 6 inch heels. She felt a hand rubbing something into her ass cheeks. She couldn’t turn her head to see, but her movement alerted the men in the room that she was awake.

“Welcome back sleepy head”, Nobu said crouching down in front of her. “We had a look through your things and we realised that you had come prepared for this you little slut”.

Lara, still groggy, couldn’t muster a response but realised that her ass was being lubed up with her own lube.

“Now boys, this lady owes us a considerable debt”, Nobu declared to the room. “Make sure you get your money’s worth”. He leaned into Lara, “Bite anyone and I will kill you, slowly”, he said. She knew that it wasn’t a bluff.

Two of the men moved in on Lara, their large cocks already hard. The first took after his boss and his considerable length down her throat. Normally Lara would be able to hold back her reflexes, but her grogginess from the meant she couldn’t stop gagging on his cock. He withdrew from her, and plunged back in as hard as he could, ignoring her wretches. At the same time the man behind her was rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks.

“Lady this ass must have cost you a lot of money”, he said molesting her cheeks. “I think it is time to see if I can ruin all the good work”, and with that he drove his shaft inside her ass, causing Lara to moan around the cock jammed down her throat. He held her cheeks apart and continued to pound her, slapping her ass hard as he did. The further she tried to get some air by moving away from the cock in her mouth the more she pushed back onto the man behind her. It didn’t take long for the men to become more frantic in their fucking. With a groan they both pushed as far as they could inside her and filled her insides with cum.

As fast as those two left, two more replaced them. Lara had no idea how long this lasted or how many men had used her by the end. By the end she was a complete mess, her face and hair covered in cum and her pussy and asshole were leaking all over the floor. Once the men were done, Nobu stepped forwards.

“Good girl, I’m glad you didn’t pass out like you did last time. I would test you again but I really don’t want to touch you. How about this, I will give you my seed all over that plastic face of yours and let you go, but only if you beg for it, deal?”

Lara didn’t even consider her options; she couldn’t risk messing around with this man. “Please Nobu, give me your cum. I am yours to use”.

“Good choice”, said Nobu, as he started to jerk his cock in front of her face, “but I think you can do better, my little plastic slut”.

“I can do better sir I promise”, Lara pleaded, “I am your plastic whore and I want your seed all over my face.”

Nobu looked pleased and kept going.

“Please Nobu, all I want is your hot African jizz, claim me as your slut”, Lara said.

It had clearly worked, and Nobu shot an enormous load from the end of his cock all over Lara, making even more of a mess of her face.

Lara felt the restraints being loosed and Nobu spoke,

“Good girl, consider your debt paid for now, go and clean up”.

Lara quickly left and washed herself in the bathroom as best she could. She returned to the room and began to put on her clothes. She still had streaks of semen all over her face. One of Nobu’s henchmen was whispering in his ear. Once he had finished, Nobu turned to Lara.

“There are men outside from the Chinese government, I am assuming that they are here for their statue, I expect you will deal with them”.

What should Lara do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)