More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FreezeAntix FreezeAntix

Who's the victim?

Regina and her plans

I controlled my breathing as I plumped my legs and worked my hips from left to right as if I were riding a real bicycle and not this stationary bike. It was the six o'clock rush at the gym where 9-5 office drones like myself flocked to various weight machines, treadmills, stationary bikes and other new age type fitness equipment to burn away the stress of the day. My day had been interesting to say the least and I needed this workout.

I already did my main workout and the bike was my usual cool down. My body was sore already but I felt great. It had been a great forty-five minute workout a nice end to my work day for sure. As I rode the stationary bike I stared at myself at the large walled mirror sat in front of the row of bikes. I was glowing but did not look too gross. I was bit fair skin naturally so the glow made me look not so queen of the dead, that was a plus. My silky black shoulder length hair was tied back into a ponytail, it still held and I didn't have any loose strains sticking about, I hated that. Yes, things were looking good for this workout so far. Finish strong Regina...I chanted inwardly.

I was in a purple and black long sleeve compression shirt, it was my favorite one. I liked the color plus I liked how the shirt held my body, showing off my toned arms and breasts. My breasts were average sized, not too small but not big either. I wasn't very big I was only 5'3 and give or take about 115 lbs., typical Korean woman size. The top always made look like I was a super heroines. I smirked at this thought as I peddled my last mile on the bike. My lower half I had on one of my old cheer shorts from high school. I thankfully didn't get too much bigger than my eighteen year-old self. Ten years had been kind to me. The shorts were shorter than I would like a hugged just tad-tighter, ten years did fill out my ass a little more. Thankfully. To keep me modest, under the old red-white short-shorts I had on some black workout leggings, like my top, they hugged my toned legs and made look like super heroine. Simple white ankle socks and my trainers completed my gym girl look.

My earbuds beeped and I tapped on them to answer the call the was coming through. I slowed my pace down so I could talk plus I was entering the cool down of my cool down. I sat up on the bike, my legs peddling automatically as I rested my hands on my hips. "Hello," I answered breathless.

"Hello my love," the voice on the other end replied. "How's the workout?"

"Just finishing up now and it was great...I'm kinda awesome at this..." I reply with a goofy smile. The sound of my long-time boyfriend, Wilson always made me smile.

"Oh hundred percent, that's why I asked you out in the first place," Wilson said chuckling on the other end.

"It wasn't because I was Asian?" I asked playfully. I knew that was a little bit of it. Wilson had a bit of yellow fever.

"Well...I'm not going to lie..." Wilson replied and I can see him shrugging and grinning on the other side of the line. He added, "It was personality...and I thought you were Japanese..."

"Fuck you Wilson..." I muttered shaking my head.

"Oh I would like that," Wilson replied and I could see him smiling. "How was work?"

"OH!" I exclaimed catching the attention of some people around me. I quickly lowered my voice and continued. "So normal day today. Office was kind of a buzz since we have end of quarter market reports due. You know my boss?"

"Yeah, Vivian, Wilson answered.

"Right, right. She was running a bit behind on some of our reports one of the teams was a little slow bringing in their data this quarter. She set up a meeting with that team leader, you remember Patricia Wolfe? She was head of that team."

"Yeah, green eyed blonde that everyone thinks is a former model," Wilson replied. "I know all your tea in the office..."

I laugh at his use of the slang, "Right, yeah her. Anyways so Patricia comes in for her meeting and then leaves like fifteen, twenty minutes later. I don't hear anything from Vivian after that. I usually get a bunch of calls from her all day but it's like radio silence after this meeting. I call her a few times and nothing..."

"Jeez, what happened? What did you do?" Wilson asked and I can hear the eagerness in his voice. I really did love him.

"Well I didn't do anything...you know she's the boss and all and she hates it when barge in unannounced," I replied. I really didn't want to see her dead was my honesty answer. Too much true crime podcasts...

"Oh...that's BS...sounds like all your true crime crap you listen got the better of you and you didn't want to be the one that finds her...wait she is still alive right?"

I smile and shake my head. We were soulmates. "No, she's not dead and I can't deny nor confirm that my listening of true crime podcasts had anything to do with my decision not to go check on her."

"Right..." Wilson said and I can hear him smiling. "Well go on, you got me on the edge of my seat babe."

"Before I go on, I would like to point out that Vivian is in her late fifties, African American and little heavy-set so...there was a chance she could have died of heart attack..."

"And you chose not to check on her?" Wilson asked.

"Fuck. Forget I said that," I remarked shaking my head. My cheerleader logic, probably because the damn shorts I thought.

"I can't. But go on with your tale."

I shake my head and I saw in the mirror I was blushing. Damn you Wilson. "So closing time rolls around and I haven't heard a peep out of Vivian and I could have swore I heard snoring coming from her office. So by now I'm just assuming she's taking nap. She's the boss she could do anything she wants after all. So I'm just about to leave. Then..." I stopped as I can see a man looking at me in the mirror.

"Then what?" Wilson asked in my ear. "Jeez babe...don't leave me hanging."

"Hold on," I say. I nod at man in the mirror and looked back at him. He was Asian, looked like my age and he kind of looked familiar. He nodded back. "I think I need to get off this bike, there's someone waiting for it," I explained as I climbed off the stationary.

The man walked up to me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back he was very familiar looking. "Hold on Wilson, I'll call you back...or I'll just catch up with you when I get home. Movie night right?"

"Ugh, Regina you are terrible," Wilson replies in my ear but I can hear the humor in his voice. "Right, right movie night. I'll see you when you get home...but I'm not feeding you until you finish the damn story. You truly suck...but I love you."

"I love you too..." I reply and frown slightly as the man continues to look at me while I was finished my call. Rude. I killed the line with Wilson and focused on the interloper. "Hey, can I help you?" I ask.

"You're Regina Park?" the man asks.

"I am," I reply with a frown. "Do I know you?"

"I'm Frank, Frank Chen."

Frank Chen, I thought as I reached for my water bottle nearby and took a swing from it to buy me sometime while I tried to remember who the fuck Frank Chen was. I looked back up at him after stuffing my bottle into my gym bag. I hoisted the bag over my shoulder. I had to get home and shower. I was starving and Wilson wasn't going to feed me until I finished my story. He never joked with things like that. Movie night was the plan, not playing a hundred questions with Frank Chen. "I'm sorry..." I said shaking my head. "I don't remember you..."

"Oh that's fine, I wouldn't think so. We went to high school together," Frank answered and gestured at my shorts. "We were in same class, I was in your math class for junior and senior year."

I racked my mind. No dice. I still didn't know Frank Chen. I was a bit of shit person back in high school. "I'm sorry Frank, its been ages..."

Frank shook his head, "No worries at all, you were one of the head cheerleader and class treasurer...we were in different circles...so you wouldn't have known me anyways."

Fuck well, Frank Chen you sure as hell know me. Jeez. Wait until Wilson hears about this character I thought and smiled at Frank. "Oh well...I'm sorry we weren't friend back then...I have to run...my boyfriend is waiting." I say looking for my way out this conversation was awkward enough.

"Oh no problem, It was nice to see you again Regina," Frank said extending his hand.

I looked at Frank's out stretched hand for a beat. I didn't want to touch it. But it sounded like I was bitch to him in high school. So it was the least I could do, plus I would never see him again. Hopefully. "Yeah, nice seeing you," I reply taking his hand.

Frank grip on my hand is strong. What the fuck bro? I thought just as jerks me towards him. Before I can act he taps my forehead and I black out.

I blink my eyes open. I'm still standing holding Frank's hand. He drops my hand. I look around the gym puzzled. Activities still flow around me. What was that? I thought and looked back at Frank who is smiling at me. "I think I just blacked out?" I asked feeling as if I just woke up.

"No," Frank said shaking is head. "You were just shaking my hand, that's all."

"Oh," I replied looking around once more. I felt rested like I just woke up. It must have been the great workout I thought. It was perfect to end the day with.

"Do you remember me Regina?" Frank asks.

"Yeah, high school, you were in my math class," I say easily. "I thought you were kind of cute and you look great now."

"Thanks, you look stunning as well, you didn't change at all in ten years."

"Oh well..." I reply feeling heat flush my cheeks.

Frank reaches over and pulls my earbuds from my ears and tosses them in a nearby trash bin. "You don't need these."

"I don't," I agree with him.

"Toss your bag too," he then says gesturing at my gym bag.

It was a gift from Wilson but Frank told me to toss it. I toss it in the trash can. This gets some people in gym to look at me but it only last for a few seconds before they return to their workouts.

"Let's go Regina," Frank then says taking my hand and leading me out of the gym.

I let Frank lead me from the gym. We head outside and head to a black Mustang, he unlocks passenger door with his key fob. Opening it he gestures me to climb in. I do and buckle my seat belt as Frank crosses over to driver side. He climbs in closing his door behind him. He turned and smiles at me. I smile back him. "Where are we going?" I ask. Frank snaps his fingers. I black out.

We're parked in another parking lot when I open eyes. I blink and yawn letting my eyes adjust to the light. My neck is a little sore as if I've been leaning forward for too long. The sky is dim and I see on the radio clock of the Mustang that it's eight o'clock. I was really late for something but I couldn't put my finger on it. My mind was hazy but I felt really rested.

"Okay, we're here," Frank says from beside me.

I look over at him and nod, "We're here."

He gets out first and then comes over to my side of the car and lets me. I follow him, my hand in his. Frank takes us to an apartment building that the lot belongs to. People are coming in out and pay us no attention. In the lobby he calls an elevator. It arrives and we step in, its just me and him. He hits the button for the 8th floor. "Lucky number eight," he says looking over me with a grin.

"Lucky," I say with a nod and return his grin. As the car ascends he reaches over and gropes one of my breasts through my compression top and then reaches back and cups my one of ass cheeks hard.

"I thought your breasts were bigger...in high school they looked bigger," Frank says reaching over and fondling both of my breasts as I stand idly next to him.

"I wore a pushup bra, it pushed them up a bit. I also stuffed the cups sometimes," I explained. That was super that no one knew about. Not even Wilson, but I felt like Frank needed to know.

"Ah I see," Frank said with a nodded giving them one more squeeze. "No bra now?"

"No, I usually don't wear one when I work out," I reply.

"How about underwear?" Frank then ask as his hand drifts down my backside. I can feel his finger move down my ass crack.

"I have panties on," I reply.

"What color?" he then asked as he we arrived to the eighth floor.

"They're pink," I answer as Frank leads me off the elevator. He takes us down the hall a few doors before stopping at a door marked 808. He unlocked and open the door. "Lucky number eight," I say looking up at door number.

Frank smiles, "That's right, lucky number 8."

In the apartment Frank leads me to the living room. He takes a seat on the sofa and looks up at me. I stand waiting staring at him. Waiting for what he wants. "What do you want to do Frank?" I ask him.

"Let's see you naked Regina," Frank say looking at me hungerly. "I've waited ten fucking years for this. You never gave me the time of day and now you're here and you're gonna do what I tell you. Now take your fucking clothes off."

"You got it," I say as I knelt and untied my sneakers before standing and kicking them off. I then struggled out of my compression top. As I peel it off, I feel my breast fall free. My nipples go hard right away from the cool room temperature. I pushed my shorts off along with my leggings. Pulling both down to my ankles. I sit and peel both off along with my socks. When I stand up I am only in my pink panties. I start to pull them off. My pussy is covered by a neatly trimmed black triangle of pubes which is soon exposed as I let my panties drop to my ankles.

"Smell your panties," Frank commands. I do so. Picking them up, pressing them to my nose and taking a deep whiff. I cough a little from the smell. Frank laughs. "How does it smell?"

"Piss, ass and sweat," I reply.

"Long day and workout?" Frank asks.

"Yes," I reply dropping my panties aside. I stand before Frank in my birthday suit. I look pretty good naked, though I could lose some weight around my hips.

"You got a little chunky," Frank remarks as his eyes look me over.

I shrug, "I like food."

"You're still hot as fuck."

"I know, thanks."

Frank drops his shorts exposing is cock. "Blow me," he orders.

I knelt between his legs take hold of his cock, slipping it between my lips and starts sucking. He grabs my hand and forces me to go faster. I can't keep up but try my best. I never give head to anyone not since high school. Not even to Wilson. Frank wants it. What Frank wants he gets. He comes in my mouth a gag and but he keeps me on his cock. I try to keep up. I can't. I can't breath. I black out.

I wake up. I'm face down but on my knees so my ass points straight up. "You're up?" Frank asks. I cough unable to speak. Frank's juices coat the inside of my mouth and throat. This is why I don't do head. I nod. "Good," he says just as I feel his cock enter my ass. I let out howl. Frank laughs he pumps. I don't do it up the ass either. Frank wants this though.

He pumps for a while before rolling me over and pushing his cock into me. I let out a moan and wrap my naked legs around him locking my ankles behind him as he works his cock in and out of me. He kissed me I kiss him back, his hands work my breasts.

"Say my name!" Frank orders.

"Fucking Frank Chen!" I squeal. "Frank Chen!" I cried as I start to orgasm. I let out out scream and then a moan as my senses fade just as reach my climax.

I'm laid out naked in Frank Chen's living room. I'm spread eagle and drift in out. I'm a bit tired. I'm trying to think if I had something to do. I can't remember. What were my plans tonight?

"I have her here..." Frank says. I can't see him. My eyes are open to slits and I only see his ceiling. He's talking on the phone though. "...Yeah fucking Regina Park, yeah I saw her ass at the gym...yeah she still looks great! Yeah man, just come over, she'll be here all night. She's got no plans."

"I have no plans..." I moan before drifting back into the darkness.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)