More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anang310 anang310

What do you do?

Refuse

No way. After all you've taken from these people, you just don't need any more grief. And what if this is just another trap? Your pubes haven't even grown back yet from the unwanted shaving you received last month.

To be honest, you haven't given them a chance. Masturbation has improved considerably since Mariah and Chad arranged that awful locker room experience. The only good thing to come of it all. It was incredible, the way that she "appeared," naked and ready for you in the gym shower. How did she know that you'd be there, alone? Because you always wait until everyone's gone, hoping to avoid the jerky jocks that populate the school.

You shake your head. Gotta keep your wits about you. No use thinking about those creamy breasts, rosy nipples, that heart-shaped patch of...crap. No way you're doing this. You've got lots to do. Your project for the Science Fair is really at a crucial stage, and as soon as you get some more time at the local observatory, you're going to have a lot less free time.

Still...she is gorgeous. And you don't have to commit forever. Maybe it would be worth just trying out?

And before you know it, you're looking into those big brown eyes and saying "Sure, Mariah, I can help you out. But it's going to cost you. I'm not going through a replay of last month's embarrasment. We do this on my terms or we don't do it at all."

Does she accept or not?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)