More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fanficnut fanficnut

Choose male or female to play with?

Refrence List

NOTE- This site has a message board

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

List of of REAL LIFE DIVAS

http://divas.wwe.com/

Wow women of wreslting

http://www.wowe.com/

owow Women of wrestling
http://w2.owow.com/Navigation02/FrameIndex.cfm?goto=/RingsideWith/Tylene/

Idenpedent wresler

Mellisa Coates

www.mellssacoates.com

Shelly martinez
www.desirelive.com

Jasmin St. Clair

www.jasminasylum.com

www.alexislaree.net

Phoenix

www.phonenixthefirebird.com

www.junglegrrl.net

Heather hunter
www.aprilehunter.com

Perez
www.rignbabe.com

www,backseatweb.com/allison

more to cum

Created Divas

For quick brainstorming ideas

Mama Luv: huge-breasted mother of Casey Luv. Sweet and sexy despite her age.

Casey Luv: cowgirl wrestler and former heel. Close to her mother and Big Booty

Lisa “Dollar Bill” Cole: gangster black girl. Hates the Luvs and bosses around her goons Break and Beat

Kim the X Beauty Queen: former model, she is stuck up and short-tempered, very concerned with her appearance.

Kim Austin: a foul-mouthed drunk and fan favorite. Loves to stir up trouble and is a bit hardcore for a heroine.

Amazon: a huge woman obsessed with strength and crushing her foes. Frequents tag teams and loves to play dirty

Big Booty (Rochell Devine): thick-assed black girl. Very sexual and focuses most of her moves around her booty

Chichi the Cheerleader: sneaky young Asian girl. She is obsessed with winning almost as much as she is with herself. Loves to cheat and play innocent.

Tikka: an honorable martial artist, she is very skilled and quick, but tends to find herself a bit of a jobber

Sister Mary: a cruel but noble nun, she viciously punishes all wickedness in the league without mercy. Much stronger than she appears

Becky Luv: Mama Luv’s obsessive sister. Extremely jealous of Mama, often mistaking her opponents for her and attacking them violently.

Vicky, Mistress of Pain: a professional sadist. Loves nothing more than crushing her enemies under her foot and whip.

Baroness (Wanda Winters): a snooty, queen-like woman. Looks down on all other women and has several maids at her disposal.

Dolly the bully: a cruel young girl who loves to torment her enemies more than she does wrestle.

Officer Faye: an upright good girl who’s willing to take excessive in her search for justice in the league. Favors tag-teams.

Delisha: a hardcore rocker, drinker, and Irish girl. Favors boxing/hardcore tactics and loves to party and fight.

El Diabla: mysterious Spanish luchadora. Specializes in high-flying moves and regularly wears a mask.

Tess: muscle-bound Swede, she adores candy and sweets. Finds that other womens’ juices can make for fine ingredients.

Monica: Latina gangster girl. Loves to pick fights for any reason at all and is fiercely proud.

Barbara the Valkrie: a giantess of exceptional strength and size, always looking to test her strength

Ellen the Spy: a psychotic but brilliant European woman and former spy for the government with incredible skill

Boss Bitch (Cammy Cole): a powerful businesswoman looking to take over the league from the inside. Rich and ritzy.

Sakaki the Sumo: honorable sumo champ, she is fat but extremely strong. Fights for the mere sport of it.

Miss H (Sandra Hoefull): a dominant teacher who looks to crush the weak and punish the foolish.

Susan: super-flexible gymnast, she is extremely nimble and full of spirit. Emphasizes fairness and good will.

Nurse Cathy: former nurse for the league, she is a small but enthusiastic. Something of a jobber.

Power Molly: a thick and mighty mystery woman, she wears a domino mask and claims to be an alien supervillain.

Roxy the pro: a nymphomaniac, over-pierced hooker. She fights for the sex alone, mastering the sex-fight and dildo use

Ilsa: a brutal assassin known for seriously hardcore methods and . Uses many weapons.

Ann: a dark-spirited goth girl, she has good intentions and tries to stick up for the little guy. Has a mean streak in her when she needs it.

Kitty: a genetic experiment made her a catgirl. She is naive and idealistic, but incredibly tough for her size.

April: infamous criminal and especially mean and heartless. Has done all sorts of crimes in her past.

Petty Luv: daughter of Mama Luv and sister to Casey. Younger fighter that entered the league with her her twin brother Timmy.

Big Mama: a sexy, powerful bbw (heavy woman) who just wants to crush all the skinny women in the league.

Amber: muscled teenager with a cranked up sex drive. Strong as they come and always horny for more.

Presto: a sexy magician's assistant. Uses hypnosis on top of other tricks to baffle her enemies. Lives to please the crowd.

Cammy: army-trained woman. Very serious and focused, but not above sexual methods of defeating enemies.

Wendy: an especially cruel-hearted woman, bases her combat and theme on the sterotypical witch (along with green skin paint)

Tanya Stevens: a heel until she retired, becoming a mother and softening up. She rejoined the league as a well-meaning milf.

Mimi the French Maid: a sweet-acting maid, she is a former maid of the Baroness and loves to crush enemies underfoot

Kimmy the teacher: a meek, young teacher that Chichi beat up and into the league. A jobber if there ever was one.

Lucy and Jamie: the Study Buddies. Two nerdy schoolgirls who are basically professional jobbers of the league. Lucy is the bigger blonde of the pair.

Beat and Break: two gangsta thugs who work for Lisa Cole. Beat is a fat black girl, Break a skinny white one.

just a refrence page people

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)