More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 69 by cdbaby cdbaby

What's next?

Red solo cup

"I...want to see your butt." Sarah blushed.

Kisses smiled seductively and turned around slowly gyrating her ass as she bent over placing her hands on the floor. Slowly Sarah reached out her hand and placed it on her sexy form. The stripper reached back and peeled off her thong exposing her dripping pussy to Sarah and the other girls. More cheers and more shots were thrown about as Sarah sipped her glass, staring at the only other nude woman she had ever seen.

In another room, Jill stifled her giggles as what was supposed to be a BDSM fantasy movie was pretty low-key, "They always leave out the good stuff, don't they?" Kelsey whispered as the other girls munched on pizza. Jill nodded in agreement. Anastasia was pretty though, and her naivety reminded her of Sarah. Briefly, she wondered if sitting through this movie again would be a good way to talk to Sarah about some more kinky fantasies of her's.

"I'm going to need something stronger." Jill smirked at Kelsey. Kelsey looked around the room at the girls still engrossed on the film before reaching into her purse and revealing a bottle of Kentucky bourbon.

"Kelsey, you really know how to please a girl." Jill giggled as she opened the bottle and took a swig and passed it back to Kelsey.

"Who knows better what a girl wants than another girl, right?" She smiled before taking a swig of her own.

In Sarah's room the had taken a hold of Sarah as she somehow ended up slow dancing with Kisses. The only ones still awake besides Sarah and Kisses were Jenny and Courtney. "For a small girl you sure can hold your everclear."

"Wazzat?"

"Then again..."

"I love Jill so much. Like soooo so much." Sarah cooed while resting her head on Kisses' naked breasts.

"She's one lucky girl. Most guys, and girls, would have tried to do more than dance with me by now."

Sarah groaned, "No, never!" She mumbled "You're ssssexy, but Jillybean.... Hmm."

"Well, thank you all the same." She laughed.

"No, wait!" Sarah suddenly said pulling away from Kisses and looking through her purse.

"Wait, what?"

In Jill's room the girls had begun giggling drunkenly after Jill and Kelsey had shared their bourbon. Tara and Becky however, were busy making out. "What is Tara's _hic _deal?" Kelsey asked, trying to her eyes to focus.

"I can honest, honestly say I have no idea."

"Well, don't worry, I brought more bourbon." Kelsey assured Jill.

Across town Sarah, Jenny, Courtney and Kisses sat in a tattoo parlor. "Look, I'm just saying tattoos when you're shit faced is not a good idea." Kisses warned.

"Nonononono. It'll be great. I'mmm knowing exactly what is perfect." Sarah flipped through the portfolio of the heavily tattooed man waiting behind the counter. "And please watch the language."

"That you can say? Girl you are too much." Kisses laughed.

"Thank you, Kisses."

"Call me Hildi."

"FOUNDED IT!" Sarah shouted waking Courtney and Jenny.

As the movie played in the background Jill poured the last of the first bottle of bourbon in one of the small cups the hotel offered. "Okay, okay. So what is the wildest place you've ever done it?"

Becky played with Tara's hair as she sipped on her cup. "Um....The pitchers mound." She laughed burring her face into Tara's neck as the girls howled in laughter.

"You're kidding! Who with!?

"Eh only one question per turn. Drink up."

"Ah, fine!" Jill chugged her small cup.

"Okay, my turn. Back to you, Jill."

"Ah, you bitch." Jill grunted as she uncorked the second bottle of bourbon.

"Of course I am. Now, when did you and Sarah first get it on?"

"We haven't yet."

"What? It's been like a year!" The petite Asian girl wailed drunkenly, slapping her hand on the table.

Jill shrugged.

"My sister is a little...repressed in that department."

"Oof, it's gonna make my gift a little awkward."

"Gift?" Jill raised an eyebrow.

"All done." The tattooed man wiped the fresh tattoo just below her right collarbone.

"How's it look?"

Jenny and Hildi looked over Sarah's tattoo of a small guitar playing and three notes with a scroll above and below that read 'Music' and 'Love'. "Jill's gonna love it." Jenny smiled.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)