More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Red pill or blue pill? What pill do you take?

Red pill

There Bunny came to an abandon building as you where lead up the stares after walking on checker board floors, you walked up four flites of stairs as they finally got to the door. There the two were at the door as Bunny said to him, "be honest, she know more than you can ever imagine," and as you heard that from Bunny, she then opened the door to a room where you saw a think fat black woman, as she then turned to you with a smile saying, "at last." There you saw the lady as she came to you with a smile on her face as she was in comparison to actress Octavia Spencer as she came up to me. She came up to you and said, "welcome Amos, and no doutb as you would have guest I'm Morphia," as you said to her, "It's a pleasure meeting you," as up stuck out your hand to shack hers as she stuck out her hand to shack yours. Then as she shook your hand she told you, "no,...the pleasure is all mind, come sit," as she lead you to the chair as Bunny went into they other room as you and Morphia are left in the room together.

"I imagine that you are feeling a little bit like Alice, Tumbling down the rabbit hole, hum," said Morphia, as you replied with, "you could say that."

Morphia: I could see that you have the look of a man that knows what he sees, But ironically this isn't far from the truth.

Morphia: Do you believe in fate Amos?

You: no

Morphia: Why not?

You: Because I don't like to feel that I'm not in control of my life

Morphia: I know exactly what you mean?,

Morphia: Let me tell you why you're here, You are here because there is something that you know, what you know is hard for you to explain, but you feel it, that feeling you have felt your whole entire life. The world that you live in, that there is something wrong with it, not knowing what it is, like a splinter in you mind driving you mad. This feeling of yours has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?,"

You: The Matrix

Morphia: Do you want to know what it is?

You then nodded yes as Morphia then explained it to you, saying, "the Matrix is everywhere, even in this very room that we are in, you see it when you turn on your television, when you look out your window, when you go to work, when you go to church, when you paying your taxes. It's the world that you are in that blinds you from the truth," as you replied saying, "what truth?," as Morphia told you, "that you are a Amos, born into a prison that you can't smell, taste or touch, a prison for your mind."

Morphia then went onto say "unfortunately, I can't show you what the Matrix is you would have to see for yourself," as she opened up a tin that she was holding, pulling out a red pill and a blue pill at she put one pill in each hand covering it up.

Morphia then presented you with pills, "this is your last chance, after this there is no turning back."

You take the blue pill, you wake up in your bed, you live your regular life and believe what ever you want to believe.

You take the red pill, you stay at wonderland, you have the power of telekinesis, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Then as you are about to take the red pill Morphia tells you, "all I want is the truth nothing more," as you took the red pill out of her hand, put it in your mouth and drank it down.

"Oh by the way there is a effect to this red pill," said Morphia.

What comes first? you naked or Telekinesis?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)