More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ooohkitty ooohkitty

What happens next?!?

Red and blue flashing lights

Red and blue flashing lights filled the back window as the siren began to blare.

“Shit… Shit!… Shit!!!” She said as she pulled over to the side of the road. Squinting her eyes as the officer pointed the squad car's spotlight at rearview mirror.

She turned off the radio. Adele screaming about her latest breakup wasn't helping any right now.

She was going into full panic mode. She couldn't afford a ticket at this point. Her job at the pizzeria barely covered her basic living expenses let alone the hundreds of dollars a ticket could cost. Her father was going to kill her. He still pays her insurance. She could just hear him screaming at her. “What the hell were you thinking...blah blah blah"

She wondered what was taking the officer so long. The sirens cut off as she heard the cop cars door open. She heard the boots on gravel. It was then she noticed that her jeans were still undone. With the help of the spotlights brightness she could see the dark blue wetness on her baby blue panties. She was just about to zip up when she heard a night stick tapping the glass.

Looking over at the officer as her eyes had to adjust to the light of the flash light. Through the brightness she could see the police officer's face. A smile crosses her lips as she thinks...

What does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)