More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unbentfatpuppy Unbentfatpuppy

What’s in the box

Red Vial

As I open the box there was a single red vial filled with a black liquid and a letter next to it saying “warning the liquid inside is highly dangerous and if released will cause injury to the opener and others” as i finish reading I laugh “really it will cause injury it’s in a plastic vial it is not that dangerous if it’s in plastic”. I say that with a huff and open the vial. Nothing seems to happen as I chuckle as I do though the liquid move and it jumps out of the vial and Into my mouth i try to spit but can only swallow. I start to panic as I get lightheaded the black liquid going fully down my throat. As it fully enters me I feel a burning as the liquid spreads through my body my thoughts becoming clouded as it starts to assume control of my body. It takes it only mer minutes to take control and when it does it smiles as me and says “mmm yes a new host but a strong one at that I will need to break him down” as it says that i turn back to the box and remove the bottom where there was a diaper it was red and had a bad feeling to it as I put it on with a smile. As I put tit on it becomes tight on me and thickens as it could no longer be removed and with a smile I say “now to make good use of it.

What will it do to make use of the diaper

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)