More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by Dontfindme3 Dontfindme3

Which door do you enter first?

the Red door

You enter a dark room, you take a few steps forward and a spot light turns on you see a chair. A seductive voice comes out of the darkness.

"Sit down boy, the fight will begin soon."

You decide that it's a good idea to do what this unknown woman is saying for the time being, you don't want to break the room rules.

As you sit down another light comes on this time illuminating the whole room, its empty minus another chair and a table to the side with straps on it, before you in another chair is a large breasted women with flawless sins, deep blue eyes, panted pick nails with diamond like stones and short blond hair. She is warring a tank top, short shorts, and flip flops.

"Hello my name in the ring is Lady Lilly, this is the Hypo room. The room's rules are simple; if you call me your Goddess you lose, if you strap yourself to the table you lose, and like all the rooms if you cum before I do its game over."

"Now are you ready to begin?" She asks and she starts to stare you down.

"Uh Shuuuurrreee," you reply not sure what she is talking about. Your head is spinning with questions like, why would you strap yourself to the table?

What happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)