More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheEnfGuy TheEnfGuy

Which woman will be getting embarrassed today?

Rebeca a 21 year old girl hanging out with friends

Rebeca was your average 21 year old, fairly tall, a brunette, with breasts that were large yet firm, and ass which fairly thick yet tight due to plenty of squats, old enough to drink, therefore old enough to have a good time. Today was no different. She was going over to her friend Sarah's house to have a good time with other friends. That usually meant liquor, usually lots and lots of liquor. However, she had no idea what was really in store for her at Sarah's house.

Sarah arrived at ten o clock in the evening and knocked on the door, naturally Sarah answered.

"Rebeca hi! I didn't think you were going to make it!" She said holding a bottle of beer in her hand. Sarah was Rebeca's best friend, she was twenty two, tall, blonde, with an athletic build, large nicely sized breasts, and an amazing ass, which being the captain of the cheerleader team, she was proud of. She also was not cliche cheerleader bitch like in the movies, though she wasn't the sweetest person in the world, she was far from the meanest.

"Of course I would make it!" Rebeca replied hugging Sarah. "I just had to get out of work first."

"Well I'm glad you're here." Sarah said giggling. "Come on, let's get you a drink and see the others."

Sarah led Rebeca to the kitchen where she got her a beer from the fridge, after which they went to the living room where the others were waiting for them.

The others were Helen a 21 year old red head, Cassandra a 23 year old brunette, and Cassie the 21 year old brunette, whom was a bit overweight.

Is it just a simple nightout with the girls or is something nefarious afoot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)