More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Turtlerock Turtlerock

What does Link do next?

Reasses his Supplies

Of course, this was the perfect time to figure out what he had, and what he should plan out next for buying supplies.

Link opened up his bag's first compartment, it was small, meant for holding his rupees. He had two blue rupees and three green ones, totaling to thirteen. Link groaned, he knew he didn't have that much, but he thought he had more.

Link sighs as he opens his next compartment of the bag, the biggest one. Inside was his favorite thing to use on his off-time -- his flute. Link wasn't very good with the flute, but he loved practicing with it. After the flute was about two more days worth of bread with the way he was rationing his own food.

Up next, Link pulled out his sword from the leather sheath on his back. It was sharp, but not completely clean, that's something he would focus on for the next few hours. Link did have the necessary supplies to clean it, and work on its upkeep. That's where the third pouch of his bag came in, and the 2nd smallest. It contained everything he needed for his sword.

After Link finished with his sword, it was night-time, so he went to sleep. Next morning, it was his time to get on the move again. Kakariko Village was not far off from being reached, or he could head out somewhere else, but with little supplies he wouldn't get very far.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)