More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cantraps Cantraps

What is the threat?

Reality manipulation

“I’m telling you Sue, this will work! I can actually warp an individual’s reality. With this technology I could cure Ben, make him himself again. I could cure any disease, fix broken bones in an instant!”

Susan Storm looked at her husband. Reed was in one of those places where his entire giant brain was fixated on a project. She loved him like this, but it was as if she wasn’t his wife, just a lab partner. She didn’t mind really, he was helping the world and that was one of the reasons she loved him so much.

“Ok, I’m ready. I’ll only make a tiny change to begin with. Any requests?” said Reed.

Sue looked around her at the 2 story machine surrounding the chair she was sitting in. “Are you sure about this Reed?”

“Yes, yes, of course. I would never put you in danger.”

“Ok, let’s… make my hair red. I can always dye it back.”

“Red hair? Ok, that sounds like a simple change. So, just focus on that in your mind and the machine will pick up on the thoughts and do the rest.”

Reed turned away from her to fiddle with the controls. The sight of his butt set Sue off on her ponderings again. They hadn’t made love in a month while Reed had been working on the reality manipulator. She just wanted to get fuck….”

The world stopped. In the nanoseconds after Reed pressed the activate button the machine performed a full body scan of the subject, created a map of her thoughts, analyzed her desires and scanned its data files. The data was incomplete. There was no entry on sex. Of course Reed had omitted that from the data set. So the machine reached out to find data to fill in the gaps. The WiFi was simple to connect to and from there the internet was fully accessible.

Suitable data sets abounded. A choice had to be made before the adjustments to the subject could commence…

Where does the reality manipulator find its data set from?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)