More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stretchingfiction stretchingfiction

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

Reality TV Gone

"Guys, we are here in Italy to test the locals. We hear that Italian women have what it takes to take some amazing widths. As usual, we will have 6 contestants that are from a range of local body types. They have just turned 18 so we will get to see the start of their sexual journey here. We will see what the beauties of Italy are capable of holding in their holes by the time we're done with this episode," the announcer states. The girls are amazing looking from the petite 4' 10" one with a bubble butt to die for to the golden-colored body on the 6ft curvy brunette.

"Today we have a team for each girl. There are twenty men for each who will break them in a gangbang. The one who spills a drop of cum first will be the first girl to take a penalty round above what the others have to experience,"

The screen goes to the girls as they are set upon by the groups. They stuff every hole with their giant cocks and you can hear the once virgin girls scream even through the face fuckings they are receiving. After the first two hours of , the first punishment game begins when the perfect 6ft tall one gags on a load and it goes on the ground.

"All right guys this round is going to be brutal," the announcer states. They bring out a large basket of olives and set her up with her legs to the sky and two large funnels with a 4-inch wide outlet. They put one into her ass and one into her cunt. They start packing the olives in as she struggles and screams for mercy. They start pushing harder till they have 50lbs in each hole.

"So guys, since the area is known for olive oil that was pressed by feet back in the day we will have her whole team taking turns stomping them till they are crushed for olive oil the old fashion way." the first guy steps up and without mercy starts to stomp down into her ass. Another guy starts on her cunt and she struggles as they stomp them deeper into her ruined holes. When one gets enough room he starts kicking the edge of her cunt till the second slips in with a pop. She passes out and they continue to double stomp her cunt and ass till the olives have been crushed to a paste.

apologize this is unfinished still. caught up in writing more in world of possibilities this will be longer!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)