More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NoobLube NoobLube

How are you feeling; to be on the run like this?

Ready, you’ve gathered your resolve prior to this event.

Inhale, exhale. A simple pattern that was taught to all Jedi, to see yourself as a rock floating and bobbing gently following the sway of the water that carried you. It’s a moment that feels close to a minute before you respond to the call woman with just as much measured calm as herself. “I’m confident, ready to use the skills I’ve honed in the field and what I’ve studied in the temple at Coruscant to use. I’m ready to lead our young into the new age. I’m ready.”

A small herd of cattle grow visible to the side as your speeder hums quietly, the Womp-Rat hides acting as a comfort on the chair as you felt your back straighten from pride. Your words were true, and a man with such self-esteem had no need for worries or passion, not when you had full certainty that the would guide you and your students to safety.

When your eyes move from the horizon down to take in the sight of your Mirialan ally, you spot the faintest hint of a smile. Was she amused by your confidence, or share your mood? It was difficult to tell with this woman, even with how she behaved with the mask off. “Careful there Qardin. Confidence, worry and even passion all have their place; so while it is reassuring to hear such words come from you. Let not your confidence blind you, to a dizzying blow.”

You ease off the throttle of the speeder as you approach the crest of the dune, and it is then where Kyta poses another question for you, “You drive around with a sense of familiarity I’ve noticed, from the spaceport to even out here. Was it because your Master had taken you out here during your Padawan days?”

Have you been to Tatooine before?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)