More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iamjassh Iamjassh

What's next?

Read it ;)

I said yes, I like the video too, with a wink. That is when everything started to turn interesting. She asked me why do I like that video, and I just replied with a wink. She understood my meaning.

She asked me about my marriage. I narrated my whole story, and finally, she understood that we did not have sexual compatibility. After hearing my story, she got pretty open and talked to me about her personal life.

She consoled me and told me she understands the pain of not having good sexual compatibility. When asked her, she narrated her story also. After her marriage, it was fine, but after her first child, her husband started to lose interest in sex. And he had a travel job, so mostly he is out, and he never cared about her physical requirements. With family stress, work stress and no sex for years, she was depressed. That is when she began to come to these apps and spend some time relaxing her mind.

I was totally in the same boat with her, so we connected well. I told her I was happy to speak to her. Our speaking went well for a couple of days. One day as no one was at our home, we decided to talk on a video call. That is the first time I saw her. When I saw her, I was delighted, with curly open hair, average build, white skin tone, a dimple on the face, perfect C cup boobs with a push-up bra and a white T-shirt, Soft and smooth lips. I just said only one word, “HOT”. She asked me what did I like about her. I explained every feature of her body and especially her sexy mind. She laughed and gave me a naughty smile.

It was a good hint for me to say she liked me as well. We chatted on video call for a while, and I could not take my eyes off her throughout the call.

The more we got close, we started exchanging adult jokes and began to speak about adult contents. As we both liked watching porn started exchanging good porn content. And one day, we started playing snake and ladder online to time pass. To make it more interesting, I suggested it let's make it striptease. If a person gets six, another person should strip a cloth. Finally, whoever wins, the other person should take off all clothes and do as the winner says. As evidence, both were supposed to send a selfie of stripped status.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)