More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rebeccaroberts rebeccaroberts

What do you see?

Raven haired wannabe actress

You're a raven haired temptress with long black hair and dark brown eyes that seem to have a natural seductive smoke to them in your thin beautiful face. Looking down your body you see your impressive curves on your young 21 year old 5'5 body. F cup tits rest proudly on your chest moving down to you thick yet toned waistline and finally to you big firm ass. You give yourself a playful spank and a wink, you knew you were born for this kind of thing. You were born to be on the screen, no one this beautiful or this sexy should be anywhere else that's whey you were here in Los Angeles, why you had left Colorado at 18, you were here to make it big in Hollywood.

Except for one small detail, you had absolutely no discernible acting talent. None. In fact one producer had even declined fucking you for a part, you had offered knowing that was how some off your friends had got the part but he said you weren't even good enough at acting for that.

No matter, there were many options for a beautiful girl like you. Fashion modelling and glamour modelling had come to your mind as an alternative, you could make a killing you were sure.

You got yourself ready picking out a sexy matching light blue bra and thong pulling on a tight short skirt and strap top. It was hot and you wanted to make sure you were showing them a bit of cleavage during the interview and in case they wanted some trial pictures. Some simple make up applied to accentuate your face and you were ready to go.

Where is the audition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)